Man Sentenced to 4 Years in Jail Following Boating Accident Which Killed Usher's Stepson
A man called Jeffrey Simon Hubbard has been sentenced to four years in jail in connection to the death of Usher's stepson, Kile Glover. Last month, he was convicted of homicide by vessel as well as other charges which included serious injury by vessel, reckless operation of a vessel, unlawful operation of a personal watercraft and a boat traffic violation.
Kile is the son of Usher's ex-wife Tameka Raymond and TV executive Ryan Glover. He suffered serious injuries in the head after Jeffrey allegedly lost control of a jet ski he drove at Lake Lanier in Georgia on July 6, 2012 and hit a pontoon boat which was towing the boy and a teenager on an inner tube. He passed away about two weeks later, while the other victim was also seriously injured.
Marsha Glover, Kile's stepmother, emotionally described the accident in court this week. "He was just zooming back and forth, yelling with no hands standing on the jet ski. Just really crazy and erratic," she said, as reported by Daily Mail. "We looked up and I saw Jeff coming as if he was coming directly toward the boat. And before I knew it, there was a big cloud of water."
"I screamed. My husband immediately jumped in the water. I was on the phone with 911, our kids are in the water and we need help," she added. Investigators, however, believe that Jeffrey was not intoxicated by the time of the accident.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal