Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Wedding Date Revealed
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West apparently have set a date for their wedding. After getting engaged in San Francisco's AT&T Park last year, a report published in a new issue of Us Magazine suggests that the couple will walk down the aisle in Paris on May 24.
"It won't be a huge wedding," a source additionally told PEOPLE of the couple's nuptials. "Around 150 people." The couple's daughter North West, who turns 1 in June, reportedly will have a role in the wedding.
The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star dished on her wedding plan in an interview with Ryan Seacrest's radio show in late February, saying that her upcoming nuptials would not be big. Admitting that she and her rapper beau wanted a "super, super small intimate" wedding, Kim went on describing the planning.
"As we are going along, we realize we want it to be smaller and more intimate than people are imagining and thinking," she shared, adding that both she and Kanye were working on it together. "There's certain things I'm like, 'I know you're going to hate the seating chart, so I'll take care of this' and then there's some things that are really important to him. [But] the seating chart is like death," Kim said.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami