Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Wedding Date Revealed
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West apparently have set a date for their wedding. After getting engaged in San Francisco's AT&T Park last year, a report published in a new issue of Us Magazine suggests that the couple will walk down the aisle in Paris on May 24.
"It won't be a huge wedding," a source additionally told PEOPLE of the couple's nuptials. "Around 150 people." The couple's daughter North West, who turns 1 in June, reportedly will have a role in the wedding.
The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star dished on her wedding plan in an interview with Ryan Seacrest's radio show in late February, saying that her upcoming nuptials would not be big. Admitting that she and her rapper beau wanted a "super, super small intimate" wedding, Kim went on describing the planning.
"As we are going along, we realize we want it to be smaller and more intimate than people are imagining and thinking," she shared, adding that both she and Kanye were working on it together. "There's certain things I'm like, 'I know you're going to hate the seating chart, so I'll take care of this' and then there's some things that are really important to him. [But] the seating chart is like death," Kim said.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry