Kourtney Kardashian Lost $50K in Cash Following Robbery
Thieves apparently are targeting the Kardashian family. Khloe Kardashian found out on Monday, March 3 that her home with Lamar Odom was burglarized and now her sister Kourtney Kardashian is said to have lost $50,000 in cash following a theft last month.
According to TMZ, Kourtney was paid in cash following an appearance last month and she kept the money in a safe place in the house. A few days later, she wanted to retrieve the money but it was gone. Sources at the law enforcement office believe that the two incidents were connected. The police reportedly are going to investigate people who have access to Kourtney's house, especially those who have access to both Kourtney and Khloe's.
In other news, LAPD Officer Rosario Herrera has confirmed to PEOPLE about the theft which took place in Khloe and Lamar's house. "Property has gone missing and it's a criminal investigation. It's an ongoing investigation," Herrera said. The reality star reportedly lost $250,000 in jewelry.
A new report now suggests that Lamar's alleged drug dealers are connected to the robbery at the San Fernando Valley home. Lamar reportedly owed tens of thousands of dollars to dealers, but he never paid before leaving for Spain. The dealers allegedly sent threatening messages to Lamar, saying that they would break into his house if he didn't pay. The police reportedly believe that the dealers have a connection with a worker at the house.
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?