Kelsey Grammer's Wife Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
Kelsey Grammer is going to be a dad again at 59. The actor is expecting a second child with wife Kayte Walsh whom he married in February 2011.
Kelsey and Kayte attended the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscar Party in West Hollywood on Sunday, March 2. She hid the baby bump under a little black dress. He, according to Us Weekly's source, was spotted rubbing her belly during the night.
The couple is already parents to 19-month-old daughter Faith Evangeline Elisa whose boy twin died midway through the pregnancy. "I don't take it for granted," she told People in 2012 after the tragic loss. "It's such a miracle and a gift to bring a baby into the world."
Kelsey is also father to other children from previous relationships: Spencer, 30; Greer, 22; Mason, 12; and Jude, 9. He also has a grandchild from Spencer, a 2-year-old boy named Emmett. Back in August 2012, Kelsey revealed to Access Hollywood that he wanted big family with Kayte. "I think we'll have at least two more, if not three or four," he said at the time. "I think it's a great way to live a life."
More Kelsey Grammer News
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video