Kelsey Grammer's Wife Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
Kelsey Grammer is going to be a dad again at 59. The actor is expecting a second child with wife Kayte Walsh whom he married in February 2011.
Kelsey and Kayte attended the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscar Party in West Hollywood on Sunday, March 2. She hid the baby bump under a little black dress. He, according to Us Weekly's source, was spotted rubbing her belly during the night.
The couple is already parents to 19-month-old daughter Faith Evangeline Elisa whose boy twin died midway through the pregnancy. "I don't take it for granted," she told People in 2012 after the tragic loss. "It's such a miracle and a gift to bring a baby into the world."
Kelsey is also father to other children from previous relationships: Spencer, 30; Greer, 22; Mason, 12; and Jude, 9. He also has a grandchild from Spencer, a 2-year-old boy named Emmett. Back in August 2012, Kelsey revealed to Access Hollywood that he wanted big family with Kayte. "I think we'll have at least two more, if not three or four," he said at the time. "I think it's a great way to live a life."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding