Jennette McCurdy Responds to Racy Pics Leak
Jennette McCurdy has broken her silence over the racy photos of her that leaked on Monday, March 3. The former Nickelodeon star informed her Twitter followers that there's only one person possible of leaking it.
"To anyone disappointed: I sent those pics to 1 person," McCurdy tweeted on Tuesday. "You can connect the dots. Shocked someone would stoop so low. I just speak w/ candor." She added an hour later, "In related news, I'm blasting 'Let It Go' on repeat."
Many speculations pointed to McCurdy's ex-boyfriend, NBA star Andre Drummond. She has previously revealed their disastrous relationship that was short-lived. "My first kiss with him was after we had gone laser tagging," she said. "I stood on a chair... I sort of went for it. But it wasn't great. It didn't go great. No sparks and the mouth... the shapes weren't right."
Drummond has denied that he was the one leaking pics of McCurdy in lingerie. "For all the speculations about leaking anything, I have nothing to do with it," the Detroit Pistons player tweeted. "I'm focused on basketball. Thank you."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers