Jennette McCurdy Responds to Racy Pics Leak
Jennette McCurdy has broken her silence over the racy photos of her that leaked on Monday, March 3. The former Nickelodeon star informed her Twitter followers that there's only one person possible of leaking it.
"To anyone disappointed: I sent those pics to 1 person," McCurdy tweeted on Tuesday. "You can connect the dots. Shocked someone would stoop so low. I just speak w/ candor." She added an hour later, "In related news, I'm blasting 'Let It Go' on repeat."
Many speculations pointed to McCurdy's ex-boyfriend, NBA star Andre Drummond. She has previously revealed their disastrous relationship that was short-lived. "My first kiss with him was after we had gone laser tagging," she said. "I stood on a chair... I sort of went for it. But it wasn't great. It didn't go great. No sparks and the mouth... the shapes weren't right."
Drummond has denied that he was the one leaking pics of McCurdy in lingerie. "For all the speculations about leaking anything, I have nothing to do with it," the Detroit Pistons player tweeted. "I'm focused on basketball. Thank you."
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video