Jennette McCurdy Responds to Racy Pics Leak
Jennette McCurdy has broken her silence over the racy photos of her that leaked on Monday, March 3. The former Nickelodeon star informed her Twitter followers that there's only one person possible of leaking it.
"To anyone disappointed: I sent those pics to 1 person," McCurdy tweeted on Tuesday. "You can connect the dots. Shocked someone would stoop so low. I just speak w/ candor." She added an hour later, "In related news, I'm blasting 'Let It Go' on repeat."
Many speculations pointed to McCurdy's ex-boyfriend, NBA star Andre Drummond. She has previously revealed their disastrous relationship that was short-lived. "My first kiss with him was after we had gone laser tagging," she said. "I stood on a chair... I sort of went for it. But it wasn't great. It didn't go great. No sparks and the mouth... the shapes weren't right."
Drummond has denied that he was the one leaking pics of McCurdy in lingerie. "For all the speculations about leaking anything, I have nothing to do with it," the Detroit Pistons player tweeted. "I'm focused on basketball. Thank you."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars