Jennette McCurdy Responds to Racy Pics Leak
Jennette McCurdy has broken her silence over the racy photos of her that leaked on Monday, March 3. The former Nickelodeon star informed her Twitter followers that there's only one person possible of leaking it.
"To anyone disappointed: I sent those pics to 1 person," McCurdy tweeted on Tuesday. "You can connect the dots. Shocked someone would stoop so low. I just speak w/ candor." She added an hour later, "In related news, I'm blasting 'Let It Go' on repeat."
Many speculations pointed to McCurdy's ex-boyfriend, NBA star Andre Drummond. She has previously revealed their disastrous relationship that was short-lived. "My first kiss with him was after we had gone laser tagging," she said. "I stood on a chair... I sort of went for it. But it wasn't great. It didn't go great. No sparks and the mouth... the shapes weren't right."
Drummond has denied that he was the one leaking pics of McCurdy in lingerie. "For all the speculations about leaking anything, I have nothing to do with it," the Detroit Pistons player tweeted. "I'm focused on basketball. Thank you."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group