Jennette McCurdy Responds to Racy Pics Leak
Jennette McCurdy has broken her silence over the racy photos of her that leaked on Monday, March 3. The former Nickelodeon star informed her Twitter followers that there's only one person possible of leaking it.
"To anyone disappointed: I sent those pics to 1 person," McCurdy tweeted on Tuesday. "You can connect the dots. Shocked someone would stoop so low. I just speak w/ candor." She added an hour later, "In related news, I'm blasting 'Let It Go' on repeat."
Many speculations pointed to McCurdy's ex-boyfriend, NBA star Andre Drummond. She has previously revealed their disastrous relationship that was short-lived. "My first kiss with him was after we had gone laser tagging," she said. "I stood on a chair... I sort of went for it. But it wasn't great. It didn't go great. No sparks and the mouth... the shapes weren't right."
Drummond has denied that he was the one leaking pics of McCurdy in lingerie. "For all the speculations about leaking anything, I have nothing to do with it," the Detroit Pistons player tweeted. "I'm focused on basketball. Thank you."
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes