Keira Knightley Shows Off Insanely Tiny Waist in Chanel Dress
Keira Knightley turned heads when attending the Chanel show at Paris Fashion Week Fall 2014 on Tuesday, March 4 for her fashion choice. The British actress went with a black-and-white optical illusion dress that made her look like she had a very tiny waist.
The two-piece dress, which first hit the catwalk at the Chanel Haute Couture show in January, features a full skirt with tight-fitting cinched waist under structured crop top. A black bow completed the look at the neck. Knightley paired up her dress, which was designed by Karl Lagerfeld, with a pair of gold shoes and a black Chanel bag.
Knightley and her husband James Righton sat on the front row of the fashion show. Later that day, she switched her dress to a more masculine look, wearing a black form-fitting V-neck top and grey tailored cigarette pants as well as lace-up classic shoes sans socks. She was heading to Chanel's Parisian headquarters for a spot of retail therapy.
Rihanna was wearing a similar dress that boasted her slim waist when attending Chanel's 2014/2015 Autumn/Winter ready-to-wear collection fashion show. Her purple dress was also a two-piece which had a crop top on top of a tight-fitting dress.
More Keira Knightley News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group