Keira Knightley Shows Off Insanely Tiny Waist in Chanel Dress
Keira Knightley turned heads when attending the Chanel show at Paris Fashion Week Fall 2014 on Tuesday, March 4 for her fashion choice. The British actress went with a black-and-white optical illusion dress that made her look like she had a very tiny waist.
The two-piece dress, which first hit the catwalk at the Chanel Haute Couture show in January, features a full skirt with tight-fitting cinched waist under structured crop top. A black bow completed the look at the neck. Knightley paired up her dress, which was designed by Karl Lagerfeld, with a pair of gold shoes and a black Chanel bag.
Knightley and her husband James Righton sat on the front row of the fashion show. Later that day, she switched her dress to a more masculine look, wearing a black form-fitting V-neck top and grey tailored cigarette pants as well as lace-up classic shoes sans socks. She was heading to Chanel's Parisian headquarters for a spot of retail therapy.
Rihanna was wearing a similar dress that boasted her slim waist when attending Chanel's 2014/2015 Autumn/Winter ready-to-wear collection fashion show. Her purple dress was also a two-piece which had a crop top on top of a tight-fitting dress.
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo