Keira Knightley Shows Off Insanely Tiny Waist in Chanel Dress
Keira Knightley turned heads when attending the Chanel show at Paris Fashion Week Fall 2014 on Tuesday, March 4 for her fashion choice. The British actress went with a black-and-white optical illusion dress that made her look like she had a very tiny waist.
The two-piece dress, which first hit the catwalk at the Chanel Haute Couture show in January, features a full skirt with tight-fitting cinched waist under structured crop top. A black bow completed the look at the neck. Knightley paired up her dress, which was designed by Karl Lagerfeld, with a pair of gold shoes and a black Chanel bag.
Knightley and her husband James Righton sat on the front row of the fashion show. Later that day, she switched her dress to a more masculine look, wearing a black form-fitting V-neck top and grey tailored cigarette pants as well as lace-up classic shoes sans socks. She was heading to Chanel's Parisian headquarters for a spot of retail therapy.
Rihanna was wearing a similar dress that boasted her slim waist when attending Chanel's 2014/2015 Autumn/Winter ready-to-wear collection fashion show. Her purple dress was also a two-piece which had a crop top on top of a tight-fitting dress.
More Keira Knightley News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent