Keira Knightley Shows Off Insanely Tiny Waist in Chanel Dress
Keira Knightley turned heads when attending the Chanel show at Paris Fashion Week Fall 2014 on Tuesday, March 4 for her fashion choice. The British actress went with a black-and-white optical illusion dress that made her look like she had a very tiny waist.
The two-piece dress, which first hit the catwalk at the Chanel Haute Couture show in January, features a full skirt with tight-fitting cinched waist under structured crop top. A black bow completed the look at the neck. Knightley paired up her dress, which was designed by Karl Lagerfeld, with a pair of gold shoes and a black Chanel bag.
Knightley and her husband James Righton sat on the front row of the fashion show. Later that day, she switched her dress to a more masculine look, wearing a black form-fitting V-neck top and grey tailored cigarette pants as well as lace-up classic shoes sans socks. She was heading to Chanel's Parisian headquarters for a spot of retail therapy.
Rihanna was wearing a similar dress that boasted her slim waist when attending Chanel's 2014/2015 Autumn/Winter ready-to-wear collection fashion show. Her purple dress was also a two-piece which had a crop top on top of a tight-fitting dress.
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016