Keira Knightley Shows Off Insanely Tiny Waist in Chanel Dress
Keira Knightley turned heads when attending the Chanel show at Paris Fashion Week Fall 2014 on Tuesday, March 4 for her fashion choice. The British actress went with a black-and-white optical illusion dress that made her look like she had a very tiny waist.
The two-piece dress, which first hit the catwalk at the Chanel Haute Couture show in January, features a full skirt with tight-fitting cinched waist under structured crop top. A black bow completed the look at the neck. Knightley paired up her dress, which was designed by Karl Lagerfeld, with a pair of gold shoes and a black Chanel bag.
Knightley and her husband James Righton sat on the front row of the fashion show. Later that day, she switched her dress to a more masculine look, wearing a black form-fitting V-neck top and grey tailored cigarette pants as well as lace-up classic shoes sans socks. She was heading to Chanel's Parisian headquarters for a spot of retail therapy.
Rihanna was wearing a similar dress that boasted her slim waist when attending Chanel's 2014/2015 Autumn/Winter ready-to-wear collection fashion show. Her purple dress was also a two-piece which had a crop top on top of a tight-fitting dress.
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame