Matthew McConaughey to Make Another Baby With Camila Alves
There's a reason why Matthew McConaughey and his wife Camila Alves did not stay long at the Oscars afterparty. The "Dallas Buyers Club" star wanted to celebrate his Oscar win by adding another baby in the family.
McConaughey told The Sun, "We won't stay at the afterparty long - I want to go home and make another baby!" He snagged the Best Actor category at the Sunday, March 2 ceremony for his role as an AIDS-stricken cowboy.
McConaughey and Alves, who have been married since 2012, are already parents to 5-year-old Levi, 4-year-old Vida, and 14-month-old Livingston. He thanked the four of them in his acceptance speech, saying, "To my wife, Camila, and my kids, the courage and significance you give me every day I go out the door is unparalleled. You are the four people in my life that I want to make the most proud of me. Thank you."
During the press conference after the Oscars, McConaughey also told reporters what his kids thought of his job. "They understand that papa goes to work, that there's a difference between reality and movies, and that he can be in more than one place at a time," the 44-year-old actor said. "I took Levi to set on 'Lincoln Lawyer' and let him watch a scene and then let him watch it on the monitor, and for him it was a magic trick - you can be in more than one place at one time."
He continued, "This season, where you're going, 'We're going out tonight because there's an award show. Remember when we were back in New Orleans and lived in that house? The work that dad did then, the work we all did, people are shining a light on it today, so if you do your best right now, it can have reciprocity later and come back and pay residuals.' That's the lesson were trying to get to them."
More Matthew McConaughey News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!