Miley Cyrus Caught Using Teleprompter During Concert
Miley Cyrus apparently has trouble remembering songs while showing off some raunchy moves during her concerts. The 21-year-old singer was caught using a teleprompter displaying the lyrics of her own tracks when she brought her "Bangerz" tour to Las Vegas over the weekend.
One concertgoer was unimpressed with the use of the teleprompter. The fan told Radar Online, "I was at Miley's Vegas concert and took these pictures because I couldn't believe she needed a teleprompter with lyrics to all of her songs throughout the entire concert."
"And it's not like they were just there for nothing - I caught her looking at them more than a few times! The show was entertaining, but she didn't sound great," the fan added.
Cyrus is currently on her ongoing 60-date tour which opened in February. Using teleprompter is just one of many surprising things that the controversial starlet has done at her shows. Previously, she made controversies after kissing a random fan and Katy Perry as well as smoking marijuana and simulating sex act onstage.
However, not everyone dislikes Cyrus' antics. Pharrell Williams is one of those who always defend the former Disney star. In a recent interview with U.K.'s Capital FM, the "Happy" singer said, "She's 21, more talented, more edge and such a big heart that you just would never even imagine."
"The funny thing is, I went on record like a year and a half ago telling everybody 'Yo, ya'll don't know who Miley is.' And everyone looked at me like I was crazy like 'Oh, it's 'Hannah Montana'.' And I'm telling you now again, you have no idea who this girl is and what she's about to do," he added.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kelly Ripa Will Announce New 'Live!' Co-Host on Monday
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased