Miley Cyrus Caught Using Teleprompter During Concert
Miley Cyrus apparently has trouble remembering songs while showing off some raunchy moves during her concerts. The 21-year-old singer was caught using a teleprompter displaying the lyrics of her own tracks when she brought her "Bangerz" tour to Las Vegas over the weekend.
One concertgoer was unimpressed with the use of the teleprompter. The fan told Radar Online, "I was at Miley's Vegas concert and took these pictures because I couldn't believe she needed a teleprompter with lyrics to all of her songs throughout the entire concert."
"And it's not like they were just there for nothing - I caught her looking at them more than a few times! The show was entertaining, but she didn't sound great," the fan added.
Cyrus is currently on her ongoing 60-date tour which opened in February. Using teleprompter is just one of many surprising things that the controversial starlet has done at her shows. Previously, she made controversies after kissing a random fan and Katy Perry as well as smoking marijuana and simulating sex act onstage.
However, not everyone dislikes Cyrus' antics. Pharrell Williams is one of those who always defend the former Disney star. In a recent interview with U.K.'s Capital FM, the "Happy" singer said, "She's 21, more talented, more edge and such a big heart that you just would never even imagine."
"The funny thing is, I went on record like a year and a half ago telling everybody 'Yo, ya'll don't know who Miley is.' And everyone looked at me like I was crazy like 'Oh, it's 'Hannah Montana'.' And I'm telling you now again, you have no idea who this girl is and what she's about to do," he added.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split