Beyonce's 'Drunk in Love' Gets an Unnoficial Mezmerizing Emoji Video
A creative fan of Beyonce Knowles has created an emoji video of the singer's "Drunk in Love". Jesse Hill, the fan, posted the amazing clip on Vimeo after she brilliantly turned the lyrics of the sultry song into the colorful and fun Japanese icons.
Hill used the sexy pink lips icon to represent Beyonce and a face of a boy with black beanie to refer to the star's husband Jay-Z. Other icons appearing in the clip include the colorful hearts, some hand gestures, the surfboard, the eggplant and of course some bottles of beer.
The clip, which has now gone viral, manages to catch the attention of Beyonce herself. The "Patition" singer posted the clip on her Facebook page on Tuesday, March 4 and captioned it, "Love this!!"
"Drunk in Love" is a track that appears in Beyonce's self-titled album, "Beyonce", that topped Billboard 200 following its release in December. In late January, the former Destiny's Child member teamed up with her rapper husband to perform the song at the Grammys.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington