Conan O'Brien Set to Host 2014 MTV Movie Awards
Conan O'Brien is booked to host the upcoming 23rd annual MTV Movie Awards. The 50-year-old funnyman will be hosting the prize-giving event live from the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on Sunday, April 13, at 9 P.M. EST.
"After eight years of intense negations," the late-night TV personality jokes, "I am honored to announce I am hosting MTV's second most prestigious awards show."
O'Brien previously hosted Emmy Awards in 2002 and 2006. He also emceed White House Correspondents' Dinner last year, but it will be his first time helming the MTV Movie Awards. He joins comedians like Rebel Wilson, Russell Brand, and Jason Sudeikis who hosted the show in the past years.
Nominees for the fans-voting awards will be revealed Thursday, March 6 at 4 A.M. PT/7 A.M. ET.
Just this past weekend, fellow comedian Ellen DeGeneres served as an emcee for the Academy Awards where she caused a buzz with her pizza delivery and star-studded selfie.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!