Conan O'Brien Set to Host 2014 MTV Movie Awards
Conan O'Brien is booked to host the upcoming 23rd annual MTV Movie Awards. The 50-year-old funnyman will be hosting the prize-giving event live from the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on Sunday, April 13, at 9 P.M. EST.
"After eight years of intense negations," the late-night TV personality jokes, "I am honored to announce I am hosting MTV's second most prestigious awards show."
O'Brien previously hosted Emmy Awards in 2002 and 2006. He also emceed White House Correspondents' Dinner last year, but it will be his first time helming the MTV Movie Awards. He joins comedians like Rebel Wilson, Russell Brand, and Jason Sudeikis who hosted the show in the past years.
Nominees for the fans-voting awards will be revealed Thursday, March 6 at 4 A.M. PT/7 A.M. ET.
Just this past weekend, fellow comedian Ellen DeGeneres served as an emcee for the Academy Awards where she caused a buzz with her pizza delivery and star-studded selfie.
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene