Conan O'Brien Set to Host 2014 MTV Movie Awards
Conan O'Brien is booked to host the upcoming 23rd annual MTV Movie Awards. The 50-year-old funnyman will be hosting the prize-giving event live from the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on Sunday, April 13, at 9 P.M. EST.
"After eight years of intense negations," the late-night TV personality jokes, "I am honored to announce I am hosting MTV's second most prestigious awards show."
O'Brien previously hosted Emmy Awards in 2002 and 2006. He also emceed White House Correspondents' Dinner last year, but it will be his first time helming the MTV Movie Awards. He joins comedians like Rebel Wilson, Russell Brand, and Jason Sudeikis who hosted the show in the past years.
Nominees for the fans-voting awards will be revealed Thursday, March 6 at 4 A.M. PT/7 A.M. ET.
Just this past weekend, fellow comedian Ellen DeGeneres served as an emcee for the Academy Awards where she caused a buzz with her pizza delivery and star-studded selfie.
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl