Conan O'Brien Set to Host 2014 MTV Movie Awards
Conan O'Brien is booked to host the upcoming 23rd annual MTV Movie Awards. The 50-year-old funnyman will be hosting the prize-giving event live from the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on Sunday, April 13, at 9 P.M. EST.
"After eight years of intense negations," the late-night TV personality jokes, "I am honored to announce I am hosting MTV's second most prestigious awards show."
O'Brien previously hosted Emmy Awards in 2002 and 2006. He also emceed White House Correspondents' Dinner last year, but it will be his first time helming the MTV Movie Awards. He joins comedians like Rebel Wilson, Russell Brand, and Jason Sudeikis who hosted the show in the past years.
Nominees for the fans-voting awards will be revealed Thursday, March 6 at 4 A.M. PT/7 A.M. ET.
Just this past weekend, fellow comedian Ellen DeGeneres served as an emcee for the Academy Awards where she caused a buzz with her pizza delivery and star-studded selfie.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her