DJ Cassidy Debuts 'Calling All Hearts' Video Ft. Jessie J and Robin Thicke
Months after being teased with the photo from the filming set, the music video for DJ Cassidy's "Calling All Hearts" finally made its debut in full on Tuesday, March 4. The clip opens with the star getting dumped by his girlfriend before eventually landing on an all-pink set.
He meets his collaborators, Jessie J and Robin Thicke, and dances with them on a pink heart-shaped stage surrounded by palm trees. A backing band joins the two singers while Cassidy plays his turntable.
Other scenes see some people clad in colorful shirts showing off some energetic moves and Cassidy cozying up to several models and a flamingo. The clip concludes with the boater hats-wearing DJ returning to the real world and making up with his lady.
Cassidy is currently working on his upcoming debut album "Paradise Royale", which will feature guest appearances from R. Kelly, Cee-Lo Green, Usher, Mary J. Blige, Ne-Yo, John Legend and Kelly Rowland.
He's also currently supporting Thicke's tour which opened last week. Jessie J was supposed to support the tour as well, but she decided to focus on her new album.
DJ Cassidy's "Calling All Hearts" (ft. Jessie J & Robin Thicke) music video
- 'Deadpool 2' Will Start Filming Soon, Kerry Washington Responds to Casting Rumors
- Ronda Rousey Is Set to Guest Star as Prison Inmate on 'Blindspot'
- Kim Kardashian's Terrified Family's Lavish Lifestyle 'Has Affected' Kanye West's Mental State
- French Montana Partying With Chris Brown and Migos in 'Hold Up' Music Video
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Was 'Racially Profiled' for Wearing Headscarf at Airport
- 'Iron Fist' Featurette Reveals Details of 'Daredevil' Villain Madame Gao, New Motion Poster Arrives
- Aaron Paul and WGN America Are Developing Jack Daniel's Series 'Blood and Whiskey'
- Amber Tamblyn and Husband David Cross Welcome Baby Girl - See the Funny Announcement