DJ Cassidy Debuts 'Calling All Hearts' Video Ft. Jessie J and Robin Thicke
Months after being teased with the photo from the filming set, the music video for DJ Cassidy's "Calling All Hearts" finally made its debut in full on Tuesday, March 4. The clip opens with the star getting dumped by his girlfriend before eventually landing on an all-pink set.
He meets his collaborators, Jessie J and Robin Thicke, and dances with them on a pink heart-shaped stage surrounded by palm trees. A backing band joins the two singers while Cassidy plays his turntable.
Other scenes see some people clad in colorful shirts showing off some energetic moves and Cassidy cozying up to several models and a flamingo. The clip concludes with the boater hats-wearing DJ returning to the real world and making up with his lady.
Cassidy is currently working on his upcoming debut album "Paradise Royale", which will feature guest appearances from R. Kelly, Cee-Lo Green, Usher, Mary J. Blige, Ne-Yo, John Legend and Kelly Rowland.
He's also currently supporting Thicke's tour which opened last week. Jessie J was supposed to support the tour as well, but she decided to focus on her new album.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked