DJ Cassidy Debuts 'Calling All Hearts' Video Ft. Jessie J and Robin Thicke
Months after being teased with the photo from the filming set, the music video for DJ Cassidy's "Calling All Hearts" finally made its debut in full on Tuesday, March 4. The clip opens with the star getting dumped by his girlfriend before eventually landing on an all-pink set.
He meets his collaborators, Jessie J and Robin Thicke, and dances with them on a pink heart-shaped stage surrounded by palm trees. A backing band joins the two singers while Cassidy plays his turntable.
Other scenes see some people clad in colorful shirts showing off some energetic moves and Cassidy cozying up to several models and a flamingo. The clip concludes with the boater hats-wearing DJ returning to the real world and making up with his lady.
Cassidy is currently working on his upcoming debut album "Paradise Royale", which will feature guest appearances from R. Kelly, Cee-Lo Green, Usher, Mary J. Blige, Ne-Yo, John Legend and Kelly Rowland.
He's also currently supporting Thicke's tour which opened last week. Jessie J was supposed to support the tour as well, but she decided to focus on her new album.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences