DJ Cassidy Debuts 'Calling All Hearts' Video Ft. Jessie J and Robin Thicke
Months after being teased with the photo from the filming set, the music video for DJ Cassidy's "Calling All Hearts" finally made its debut in full on Tuesday, March 4. The clip opens with the star getting dumped by his girlfriend before eventually landing on an all-pink set.
He meets his collaborators, Jessie J and Robin Thicke, and dances with them on a pink heart-shaped stage surrounded by palm trees. A backing band joins the two singers while Cassidy plays his turntable.
Other scenes see some people clad in colorful shirts showing off some energetic moves and Cassidy cozying up to several models and a flamingo. The clip concludes with the boater hats-wearing DJ returning to the real world and making up with his lady.
Cassidy is currently working on his upcoming debut album "Paradise Royale", which will feature guest appearances from R. Kelly, Cee-Lo Green, Usher, Mary J. Blige, Ne-Yo, John Legend and Kelly Rowland.
He's also currently supporting Thicke's tour which opened last week. Jessie J was supposed to support the tour as well, but she decided to focus on her new album.
DJ Cassidy's "Calling All Hearts" (ft. Jessie J & Robin Thicke) music video
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women