'Glee' 5.11 Preview Teases a Fierce Competition at Nationals
It's now or never for the glee club in the next episode of "Glee". As the graduation is fast approaching for the seniors, the members of New Directions travel to sunny Los Angeles to compete in Nationals, and bring with them two very special guests.
"Pitch Perfect" star Skylar Astin guest stars as Jean-Baptiste, the head of rival show choir Throat Explosion. In a preview video, he says that his club will not have mercy or restraint, hinting at a fierce competition.
Marlee Matlin, Jackee Harry and YouTube Sensation Johanna Rohrback also guest star in the episode, while Amber Riley returns as Mercedes Jones. Mike O'Malley's Burt Hummel and Romy Rosemont's Carole Hudson-Hummel are going to show their support to the glee club at Nationals as well.
Titled "City of Angels", the episode will air Tuesday, March 11 at 8/7c on FOX.
In other "Glee" news, Lea Michele has expressed her interest in doing a spin-off focusing on her character Rachel. "Let's do it. I think it could be Rachel living in New York and working on Broadway!" she tells Seventeen magazine.
"Glee" 5.11 Preview:
"Glee" 5.11 Photos:
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'