'Glee' 5.11 Preview Teases a Fierce Competition at Nationals
It's now or never for the glee club in the next episode of "Glee". As the graduation is fast approaching for the seniors, the members of New Directions travel to sunny Los Angeles to compete in Nationals, and bring with them two very special guests.
"Pitch Perfect" star Skylar Astin guest stars as Jean-Baptiste, the head of rival show choir Throat Explosion. In a preview video, he says that his club will not have mercy or restraint, hinting at a fierce competition.
Marlee Matlin, Jackee Harry and YouTube Sensation Johanna Rohrback also guest star in the episode, while Amber Riley returns as Mercedes Jones. Mike O'Malley's Burt Hummel and Romy Rosemont's Carole Hudson-Hummel are going to show their support to the glee club at Nationals as well.
Titled "City of Angels", the episode will air Tuesday, March 11 at 8/7c on FOX.
In other "Glee" news, Lea Michele has expressed her interest in doing a spin-off focusing on her character Rachel. "Let's do it. I think it could be Rachel living in New York and working on Broadway!" she tells Seventeen magazine.
"Glee" 5.11 Preview:
"Glee" 5.11 Photos:
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat