'Glee' 5.11 Preview Teases a Fierce Competition at Nationals
It's now or never for the glee club in the next episode of "Glee". As the graduation is fast approaching for the seniors, the members of New Directions travel to sunny Los Angeles to compete in Nationals, and bring with them two very special guests.
"Pitch Perfect" star Skylar Astin guest stars as Jean-Baptiste, the head of rival show choir Throat Explosion. In a preview video, he says that his club will not have mercy or restraint, hinting at a fierce competition.
Marlee Matlin, Jackee Harry and YouTube Sensation Johanna Rohrback also guest star in the episode, while Amber Riley returns as Mercedes Jones. Mike O'Malley's Burt Hummel and Romy Rosemont's Carole Hudson-Hummel are going to show their support to the glee club at Nationals as well.
Titled "City of Angels", the episode will air Tuesday, March 11 at 8/7c on FOX.
In other "Glee" news, Lea Michele has expressed her interest in doing a spin-off focusing on her character Rachel. "Let's do it. I think it could be Rachel living in New York and working on Broadway!" she tells Seventeen magazine.
"Glee" 5.11 Preview:
"Glee" 5.11 Photos:
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?