'Glee' 5.11 Preview Teases a Fierce Competition at Nationals
It's now or never for the glee club in the next episode of "Glee". As the graduation is fast approaching for the seniors, the members of New Directions travel to sunny Los Angeles to compete in Nationals, and bring with them two very special guests.
"Pitch Perfect" star Skylar Astin guest stars as Jean-Baptiste, the head of rival show choir Throat Explosion. In a preview video, he says that his club will not have mercy or restraint, hinting at a fierce competition.
Marlee Matlin, Jackee Harry and YouTube Sensation Johanna Rohrback also guest star in the episode, while Amber Riley returns as Mercedes Jones. Mike O'Malley's Burt Hummel and Romy Rosemont's Carole Hudson-Hummel are going to show their support to the glee club at Nationals as well.
Titled "City of Angels", the episode will air Tuesday, March 11 at 8/7c on FOX.
In other "Glee" news, Lea Michele has expressed her interest in doing a spin-off focusing on her character Rachel. "Let's do it. I think it could be Rachel living in New York and working on Broadway!" she tells Seventeen magazine.
"Glee" 5.11 Preview:
"Glee" 5.11 Photos:
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'