'Glee' 5.11 Preview Teases a Fierce Competition at Nationals
It's now or never for the glee club in the next episode of "Glee". As the graduation is fast approaching for the seniors, the members of New Directions travel to sunny Los Angeles to compete in Nationals, and bring with them two very special guests.
"Pitch Perfect" star Skylar Astin guest stars as Jean-Baptiste, the head of rival show choir Throat Explosion. In a preview video, he says that his club will not have mercy or restraint, hinting at a fierce competition.
Marlee Matlin, Jackee Harry and YouTube Sensation Johanna Rohrback also guest star in the episode, while Amber Riley returns as Mercedes Jones. Mike O'Malley's Burt Hummel and Romy Rosemont's Carole Hudson-Hummel are going to show their support to the glee club at Nationals as well.
Titled "City of Angels", the episode will air Tuesday, March 11 at 8/7c on FOX.
In other "Glee" news, Lea Michele has expressed her interest in doing a spin-off focusing on her character Rachel. "Let's do it. I think it could be Rachel living in New York and working on Broadway!" she tells Seventeen magazine.
"Glee" 5.11 Preview:
"Glee" 5.11 Photos:
More Glee News
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose