Katy Perry on Kiss With Miley Cyrus: 'God Knows Where That Tongue Has Been'
Katy Perry talked about a kiss with Miley Cyrus, which took place at a stop of her "Bangerz" tour in L.A., saying that she tried to pull away. The "Dark Horse" singer shared the story during an appearance on Australia's 2DayFM.
"I just walked up to her to give her like a friendly girly kiss, you know, as girls do and then she like tried to move her head and go deeper and I pulled away," Perry shared. "God knows where that tongue has been. We don't know! That tongue is so infamous!" she added jokingly.
The "Roar" singer also talked about her tweet last week, in which she said she helped deliver a baby. "My sister gave birth in her living room and I got to be kind of like an assistant doula, which, in a home birth, is kind of just there for support," she shared.
"I was in it! I mean I was holding... I probably shouldn't give too many details, but my sister actually is a true rock star. She gave birth in her living room without a single Advil (painkiller)," she recalled. "I was kind of like (director) Martin Scorsese, filming everything, you know, getting in there. She doesn't want to see that for, like, a year though."
Perry apparently is very excited to be an aunt. On Tuesday, she took to Instagram to share a photo of two pairs of sandals. "One for stylist auntie K and one for baby girl!" she captioned the snap.
More Katy Perry News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism