Katy Perry on Kiss With Miley Cyrus: 'God Knows Where That Tongue Has Been'
Katy Perry talked about a kiss with Miley Cyrus, which took place at a stop of her "Bangerz" tour in L.A., saying that she tried to pull away. The "Dark Horse" singer shared the story during an appearance on Australia's 2DayFM.
"I just walked up to her to give her like a friendly girly kiss, you know, as girls do and then she like tried to move her head and go deeper and I pulled away," Perry shared. "God knows where that tongue has been. We don't know! That tongue is so infamous!" she added jokingly.
The "Roar" singer also talked about her tweet last week, in which she said she helped deliver a baby. "My sister gave birth in her living room and I got to be kind of like an assistant doula, which, in a home birth, is kind of just there for support," she shared.
"I was in it! I mean I was holding... I probably shouldn't give too many details, but my sister actually is a true rock star. She gave birth in her living room without a single Advil (painkiller)," she recalled. "I was kind of like (director) Martin Scorsese, filming everything, you know, getting in there. She doesn't want to see that for, like, a year though."
Perry apparently is very excited to be an aunt. On Tuesday, she took to Instagram to share a photo of two pairs of sandals. "One for stylist auntie K and one for baby girl!" she captioned the snap.
More Katy Perry News
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending