'Pretty Little Liars' 4.23 Sneak Peeks: Mrs. DiLaurentis Creeps Around Spencer
Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer play brides in the next episode of "Pretty Little Liars". The girls get dolled up as they are participating in glamorous charity bridal fashion show organized by Ashley Marin.
But it seems that Mrs. DiLaurentis wants something from Spencer too. In a clip from the upcoming outing, Alison's mom is seen creeping up behind Spencer, who wakes up in the middle of the night and gets uneasy when the house next door is lit up.
In another sneak-peek video, Spencer is wandering around the woods in a wedding dress, seemingly following someone unseen. She falls but manages to get back on her feet, and later gets startled by what seems like the sound of an arrow being shot.
"Unbridled" will air Tuesday, March 11 at 8/7c on ABC Family. It is a rough time for all of the Liars as Spencer is reeling about the memories from her 'lost summer,' Aria is still nursing a broken heart, Emily is reeling from Paige's Betrayal and Hanna unsuccessfully attempts to wade back into the dating pool.
But as each girl tries to deal with her individual issues, they must focus their attention on their suspicions surrounding Mrs. DiLaurentis. Assuming that Mrs. D knows more about Ali and the night she went missing, the girls decide to help out at her charity bridal fashion show to gain access to the DiLaurentis house to search for answers. Meanwhile, Ella and Jason return to Rosewood, each with something to hide.
"Pretty Little Liars" 4.23 Preview:
"Pretty Little Liars" 4.23 Clip #1:
"Pretty Little Liars" 4.23 Clip #2:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered