Jennifer Lopez Collaborates With French Montana for 'I Luh Ya Papi'
A few weeks ago, Jennifer Lopez hinted at a collaboration with French Montana after they were pictured in the studio together. Now, she revealed that she worked with the rapper for her new single that would be called "I Luh Ya Papi".
On Tuesday, March 4, J.Lo took to Instagram to share the single artwork. In the picture, the 44-year-old singer is featured lounging on a yacht. She looks beautiful in an all-white outfit as she stands against blue sky backdrop.
"I Luh Ya Papi" was produced by The Detail and is set to be premiered on Wednesday, March 5 on Power 106's "New at 2" show with Yesi Ortiz. The music video for the single was shot last month in Miami by director Jesse Terrero.
The track precedes the arrival of Lopez's new album. Having spawned "Same Girl" and DJ Mustard-produced "Girls", the yet-to-be-titled record is expected to arrive later this year.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo