Jennifer Lopez Collaborates With French Montana for 'I Luh Ya Papi'
A few weeks ago, Jennifer Lopez hinted at a collaboration with French Montana after they were pictured in the studio together. Now, she revealed that she worked with the rapper for her new single that would be called "I Luh Ya Papi".
On Tuesday, March 4, J.Lo took to Instagram to share the single artwork. In the picture, the 44-year-old singer is featured lounging on a yacht. She looks beautiful in an all-white outfit as she stands against blue sky backdrop.
"I Luh Ya Papi" was produced by The Detail and is set to be premiered on Wednesday, March 5 on Power 106's "New at 2" show with Yesi Ortiz. The music video for the single was shot last month in Miami by director Jesse Terrero.
The track precedes the arrival of Lopez's new album. Having spawned "Same Girl" and DJ Mustard-produced "Girls", the yet-to-be-titled record is expected to arrive later this year.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off