Jennifer Lopez Collaborates With French Montana for 'I Luh Ya Papi'
A few weeks ago, Jennifer Lopez hinted at a collaboration with French Montana after they were pictured in the studio together. Now, she revealed that she worked with the rapper for her new single that would be called "I Luh Ya Papi".
On Tuesday, March 4, J.Lo took to Instagram to share the single artwork. In the picture, the 44-year-old singer is featured lounging on a yacht. She looks beautiful in an all-white outfit as she stands against blue sky backdrop.
"I Luh Ya Papi" was produced by The Detail and is set to be premiered on Wednesday, March 5 on Power 106's "New at 2" show with Yesi Ortiz. The music video for the single was shot last month in Miami by director Jesse Terrero.
The track precedes the arrival of Lopez's new album. Having spawned "Same Girl" and DJ Mustard-produced "Girls", the yet-to-be-titled record is expected to arrive later this year.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated