Jennifer Lopez Collaborates With French Montana for 'I Luh Ya Papi'
A few weeks ago, Jennifer Lopez hinted at a collaboration with French Montana after they were pictured in the studio together. Now, she revealed that she worked with the rapper for her new single that would be called "I Luh Ya Papi".
On Tuesday, March 4, J.Lo took to Instagram to share the single artwork. In the picture, the 44-year-old singer is featured lounging on a yacht. She looks beautiful in an all-white outfit as she stands against blue sky backdrop.
"I Luh Ya Papi" was produced by The Detail and is set to be premiered on Wednesday, March 5 on Power 106's "New at 2" show with Yesi Ortiz. The music video for the single was shot last month in Miami by director Jesse Terrero.
The track precedes the arrival of Lopez's new album. Having spawned "Same Girl" and DJ Mustard-produced "Girls", the yet-to-be-titled record is expected to arrive later this year.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia