Jennifer Lopez Collaborates With French Montana for 'I Luh Ya Papi'
A few weeks ago, Jennifer Lopez hinted at a collaboration with French Montana after they were pictured in the studio together. Now, she revealed that she worked with the rapper for her new single that would be called "I Luh Ya Papi".
On Tuesday, March 4, J.Lo took to Instagram to share the single artwork. In the picture, the 44-year-old singer is featured lounging on a yacht. She looks beautiful in an all-white outfit as she stands against blue sky backdrop.
"I Luh Ya Papi" was produced by The Detail and is set to be premiered on Wednesday, March 5 on Power 106's "New at 2" show with Yesi Ortiz. The music video for the single was shot last month in Miami by director Jesse Terrero.
The track precedes the arrival of Lopez's new album. Having spawned "Same Girl" and DJ Mustard-produced "Girls", the yet-to-be-titled record is expected to arrive later this year.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked