Iggy Azalea and Charli XCX Recreate 'Clueless' in 'Fancy' Music Video
Iggy Azalea has dropped the music video for her collaboration with Charli XCX, "Fancy". The three-minute visuals shows the Australian raptress and the British singer re-enacting some memorable scenes from 1995 movie "Clueless".
Iggy, who plays Alicia Silverstone's Cher Horowitz, walks around the school in a canary yellow tartan, dances and parties while donning outfits resembling the ones used in the hit movie. Charli supports the femcee by playing Brittany Murphy's Tai Frasier.
The fun clip was directed by Director X and was filmed at a Los Angeles school where "Clueless" was shot. In a recent radio interview, Iggy revealed that she wanted Silverstone to make a cameo appearance in her video.
"We attempted to arrange a cameo from Silverstone, but wasn't able to pull it off in time," she said. However, she still hoped the real Horowitz depicter would be glad with the video, adding, "Hopefully Alicia thinks that I did it justice."
Iggy is currently gearing up to release her long-delayed debut album, "The New Classic". Originally planned to arrive last year, the record is now scheduled to hit the stores on April 15. The album is going to include the 23-year-old star's collaborations with T.I., Mavado, Watch the Duck and Katy Perry.
Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" (ft. Charli XCX) music video
More Iggy Azalea News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media