Iggy Azalea and Charli XCX Recreate 'Clueless' in 'Fancy' Music Video
Iggy Azalea has dropped the music video for her collaboration with Charli XCX, "Fancy". The three-minute visuals shows the Australian raptress and the British singer re-enacting some memorable scenes from 1995 movie "Clueless".
Iggy, who plays Alicia Silverstone's Cher Horowitz, walks around the school in a canary yellow tartan, dances and parties while donning outfits resembling the ones used in the hit movie. Charli supports the femcee by playing Brittany Murphy's Tai Frasier.
The fun clip was directed by Director X and was filmed at a Los Angeles school where "Clueless" was shot. In a recent radio interview, Iggy revealed that she wanted Silverstone to make a cameo appearance in her video.
"We attempted to arrange a cameo from Silverstone, but wasn't able to pull it off in time," she said. However, she still hoped the real Horowitz depicter would be glad with the video, adding, "Hopefully Alicia thinks that I did it justice."
Iggy is currently gearing up to release her long-delayed debut album, "The New Classic". Originally planned to arrive last year, the record is now scheduled to hit the stores on April 15. The album is going to include the 23-year-old star's collaborations with T.I., Mavado, Watch the Duck and Katy Perry.
Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" (ft. Charli XCX) music video
More Iggy Azalea News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal