Iggy Azalea and Charli XCX Recreate 'Clueless' in 'Fancy' Music Video
Iggy Azalea has dropped the music video for her collaboration with Charli XCX, "Fancy". The three-minute visuals shows the Australian raptress and the British singer re-enacting some memorable scenes from 1995 movie "Clueless".
Iggy, who plays Alicia Silverstone's Cher Horowitz, walks around the school in a canary yellow tartan, dances and parties while donning outfits resembling the ones used in the hit movie. Charli supports the femcee by playing Brittany Murphy's Tai Frasier.
The fun clip was directed by Director X and was filmed at a Los Angeles school where "Clueless" was shot. In a recent radio interview, Iggy revealed that she wanted Silverstone to make a cameo appearance in her video.
"We attempted to arrange a cameo from Silverstone, but wasn't able to pull it off in time," she said. However, she still hoped the real Horowitz depicter would be glad with the video, adding, "Hopefully Alicia thinks that I did it justice."
Iggy is currently gearing up to release her long-delayed debut album, "The New Classic". Originally planned to arrive last year, the record is now scheduled to hit the stores on April 15. The album is going to include the 23-year-old star's collaborations with T.I., Mavado, Watch the Duck and Katy Perry.
More Iggy Azalea News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?