Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom's House Burglarized
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom's house in Tarzana, Calif. has been burglarized. According to TMZ, thieves stole $250,000-worth of watches and gold chains. The theft was discovered on Monday, March 4 as Khloe and her mother Kris Jenner went to the house to clean it for its new owner. Sources at law enforcement office believed that the theft was an inside job because there were no signs of forced entry.
The "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star took to Twitter to vent her anger following the burglary. "Thieves.... Someone's about to have some bad Karma coming their way. And that b***h NEVER forgets!!!" she said in a post.
Newer report suggested that Khloe wanted people who had access to the house, such as house staff, assistants, filming crews, inspectors and movers, to take lie detector tests. Sources also said that Khloe did not suspect Lamar because he had been in Spain. Police are currently investigating the case.
Khloe filed for divorce from Lamar in December after 4 years of marriage. According to Today.com, the 8,000-square-foot building was listed for sale on January 10 and was bought by Kaley Cuoco for $5.49 million.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'