Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom's House Burglarized
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom's house in Tarzana, Calif. has been burglarized. According to TMZ, thieves stole $250,000-worth of watches and gold chains. The theft was discovered on Monday, March 4 as Khloe and her mother Kris Jenner went to the house to clean it for its new owner. Sources at law enforcement office believed that the theft was an inside job because there were no signs of forced entry.
The "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star took to Twitter to vent her anger following the burglary. "Thieves.... Someone's about to have some bad Karma coming their way. And that b***h NEVER forgets!!!" she said in a post.
Newer report suggested that Khloe wanted people who had access to the house, such as house staff, assistants, filming crews, inspectors and movers, to take lie detector tests. Sources also said that Khloe did not suspect Lamar because he had been in Spain. Police are currently investigating the case.
Khloe filed for divorce from Lamar in December after 4 years of marriage. According to Today.com, the 8,000-square-foot building was listed for sale on January 10 and was bought by Kaley Cuoco for $5.49 million.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!