Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom's House Burglarized
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom's house in Tarzana, Calif. has been burglarized. According to TMZ, thieves stole $250,000-worth of watches and gold chains. The theft was discovered on Monday, March 4 as Khloe and her mother Kris Jenner went to the house to clean it for its new owner. Sources at law enforcement office believed that the theft was an inside job because there were no signs of forced entry.
The "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star took to Twitter to vent her anger following the burglary. "Thieves.... Someone's about to have some bad Karma coming their way. And that b***h NEVER forgets!!!" she said in a post.
Newer report suggested that Khloe wanted people who had access to the house, such as house staff, assistants, filming crews, inspectors and movers, to take lie detector tests. Sources also said that Khloe did not suspect Lamar because he had been in Spain. Police are currently investigating the case.
Khloe filed for divorce from Lamar in December after 4 years of marriage. According to Today.com, the 8,000-square-foot building was listed for sale on January 10 and was bought by Kaley Cuoco for $5.49 million.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective