Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom's House Burglarized
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom's house in Tarzana, Calif. has been burglarized. According to TMZ, thieves stole $250,000-worth of watches and gold chains. The theft was discovered on Monday, March 4 as Khloe and her mother Kris Jenner went to the house to clean it for its new owner. Sources at law enforcement office believed that the theft was an inside job because there were no signs of forced entry.
The "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star took to Twitter to vent her anger following the burglary. "Thieves.... Someone's about to have some bad Karma coming their way. And that b***h NEVER forgets!!!" she said in a post.
Newer report suggested that Khloe wanted people who had access to the house, such as house staff, assistants, filming crews, inspectors and movers, to take lie detector tests. Sources also said that Khloe did not suspect Lamar because he had been in Spain. Police are currently investigating the case.
Khloe filed for divorce from Lamar in December after 4 years of marriage. According to Today.com, the 8,000-square-foot building was listed for sale on January 10 and was bought by Kaley Cuoco for $5.49 million.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday