Linkin Park and 30 Seconds to Mars Announce 'Carnivores Tour' for This Summer
Linkin Park and 30 Seconds to Mars are hitting the road together this summer. The members of the two bands announced at a Hollywood press conference on Tuesday, March 4 that they would co-headline a tour called "Carnivores Tour" with AFI as special guest act.
The tour has been teased with a trailer that was screened during the press conference. The one-minute clip gives glimpses at the three bands performing their respective hit singles in front of thousands of fans.
The 25-date trek is set to kick off on August 8 at Cruzan Amphitheatre in West Palm Beach, Florida. They are also scheduled to make stops in Montreal, Toronto, Houston, Denver, Phoenix and San Diego among others. The tour will wrap up on September 19 at California's Concord Pavilion.
Tickets for "Carnivores Tour" will go on sale beginning on Friday, March 7 via Live Nation and the bands' websites. Members of Linkin Park and 30 Seconds to Mars fans clubs can take part in pre-sales that started on Tuesday.
The tour announcement came just days after 30 Seconds to Mars' Jared Leto won the Best Supporting Actor award at the Oscars for his role in "Dallas Buyers Club". The news also came shortly after it was revealed that Linkin Park and Jay-Z would re-issue their 2004 joint album "Collision Course" to celebrate its 10th anniversary. The collaboration set is coming on April 19.
- Aug. 8 - West Palm Beach, FL (Cruzan Amphitheatre)
- Aug. 9 - Tampa, FL (Steinbrenner Field)
- Aug. 12 - Charlotte, NC (Verizon Wireless)
- Aug. 13 - Bristow, VA (Jiffy Lube Live)
- Aug. 15 - Camden, NJ (Susquehanna Bank Center)
- Aug. 16 - Mansfield, MA (Comcast Center)
- Aug. 18 - Holmdale, NJ (PNC Bank Arts Center)
- Aug. 19 - Wantagh, NY (Jones Beach)
- Aug. 21 - Buffalo, NY (Darien Lake)
- Aug. 23 - Montreal, QC (Parc Jean Drepeau)
- Aug. 24 - Toronto, ON (Air Canada Center)
- Aug. 26 - St. Paul, MN (Minnesota St. Fair)
- Aug. 27 - Winnipeg, SK (MTS Center)
- Aug. 29 - Chicago, IL (First Midwest Bank Pavilion)
- Aug. 30 - Detroit, MI (DTE Energy Music Theatre)
- Sept. 5 - Houston, TX (Cynthia Woods Pavilion)
- Sept. 6 - Dallas, TX (Geza Energy Pavilion)
- Sept. 8 - Denver, CO (Fiddler's Green)
- Sept. 10 - Phoenix, AZ (US Airways Arena)
- Sept. 11 - Irvine, CA (Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre)
- Sept. 13 - Quincy, WA (The Gorge)
- Sept. 15 - Hollywood, CA (Hollywood Bowl)
- Sept. 16 - San Diego, CA (Sleep Train Amphitheatre)
- Sept. 18 - Sacramento, CA (Sleep Train Amphitheatre)
- Sept. 19 - Concord, CA (Concord Pavilion)
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!