Linkin Park and 30 Seconds to Mars Announce 'Carnivores Tour' for This Summer
Linkin Park and 30 Seconds to Mars are hitting the road together this summer. The members of the two bands announced at a Hollywood press conference on Tuesday, March 4 that they would co-headline a tour called "Carnivores Tour" with AFI as special guest act.
The tour has been teased with a trailer that was screened during the press conference. The one-minute clip gives glimpses at the three bands performing their respective hit singles in front of thousands of fans.
The 25-date trek is set to kick off on August 8 at Cruzan Amphitheatre in West Palm Beach, Florida. They are also scheduled to make stops in Montreal, Toronto, Houston, Denver, Phoenix and San Diego among others. The tour will wrap up on September 19 at California's Concord Pavilion.
Tickets for "Carnivores Tour" will go on sale beginning on Friday, March 7 via Live Nation and the bands' websites. Members of Linkin Park and 30 Seconds to Mars fans clubs can take part in pre-sales that started on Tuesday.
The tour announcement came just days after 30 Seconds to Mars' Jared Leto won the Best Supporting Actor award at the Oscars for his role in "Dallas Buyers Club". The news also came shortly after it was revealed that Linkin Park and Jay-Z would re-issue their 2004 joint album "Collision Course" to celebrate its 10th anniversary. The collaboration set is coming on April 19.
- Aug. 8 - West Palm Beach, FL (Cruzan Amphitheatre)
- Aug. 9 - Tampa, FL (Steinbrenner Field)
- Aug. 12 - Charlotte, NC (Verizon Wireless)
- Aug. 13 - Bristow, VA (Jiffy Lube Live)
- Aug. 15 - Camden, NJ (Susquehanna Bank Center)
- Aug. 16 - Mansfield, MA (Comcast Center)
- Aug. 18 - Holmdale, NJ (PNC Bank Arts Center)
- Aug. 19 - Wantagh, NY (Jones Beach)
- Aug. 21 - Buffalo, NY (Darien Lake)
- Aug. 23 - Montreal, QC (Parc Jean Drepeau)
- Aug. 24 - Toronto, ON (Air Canada Center)
- Aug. 26 - St. Paul, MN (Minnesota St. Fair)
- Aug. 27 - Winnipeg, SK (MTS Center)
- Aug. 29 - Chicago, IL (First Midwest Bank Pavilion)
- Aug. 30 - Detroit, MI (DTE Energy Music Theatre)
- Sept. 5 - Houston, TX (Cynthia Woods Pavilion)
- Sept. 6 - Dallas, TX (Geza Energy Pavilion)
- Sept. 8 - Denver, CO (Fiddler's Green)
- Sept. 10 - Phoenix, AZ (US Airways Arena)
- Sept. 11 - Irvine, CA (Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre)
- Sept. 13 - Quincy, WA (The Gorge)
- Sept. 15 - Hollywood, CA (Hollywood Bowl)
- Sept. 16 - San Diego, CA (Sleep Train Amphitheatre)
- Sept. 18 - Sacramento, CA (Sleep Train Amphitheatre)
- Sept. 19 - Concord, CA (Concord Pavilion)
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves