First Full Trailer for 'Transformers: Age of Extinction' Arrives
"Transformers: Age of Extinction" has finally unleashed the first full trailer. While the previous Super Bowl spot gave a look at various new robots, this new sneak peek adds story element to give an idea what the upcoming fourth movie is all about.
It immediately takes viewers years after the events of "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" (2011). A big "Remember Chicago" billboard is seen standing tall as a reminder of the cost of the massive fight between Decepticons and Autobots in the last movie.
Mark Wahlberg plays a single father who brings home a beat-up trailer with intention to break it down and strip it apart in hopes to bring money, but the truck turns out to be more than just an old junk. It's Optimus Prime himself back from the dead.
Instead of solving the money issue, Wahlberg's Cade gets a visit from unwanted guests who threaten his family. His new Transformer pal also has a problem of his own. "We don't need you anymore," he is told. "A new era has begun. The day of the Transformers is over."
Nicola Peltz plays Wahlberg's on-screen daughter, while Jack Reynor portrays her boyfriend. Stanley Tucci, Kelsey Grammer, and T.J. Miller are also among the cast members. Directed by Michael Bay, the film is due Stateside on June 27 in 3D.
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom