Mila Kunis to Guest Star on Ashton Kutcher's 'Two and a Half Men'
Mila Kunis will share screen with fiance Ashton Kutcher on "Two and a Half Men". CBS has announced that the "Ted" star is tapped to guest star on the long-running comedy series for an episode airing later this season.
Kunis will play Vivian, a young, beautiful, free-spirited world traveler who shows up on Walden's (Kutcher) doorstep. Walden feels an instant connection with her, convinced she's "the one." The problem is, Walden was about to propose to someone else.
This will mark the first on-screen reunion for the real-life couple, who previously co-starred on FOX's period sitcom "That '70s Show". Kunis and Kutcher, who have been dating for almost two years, were reported to have got engaged in February.
Kunis voices Meg Griffin on Seth MacFarlane-created animated comedy "Family Guy". Her big-screen credits include "Black Swan", "Friends with Benefits" and "Oz the Great and Powerful". She will next appear next to Channing Tatum in The Wachowskis' "Jupiter Ascending" and return to "Ted 2" in a small role.
"Two and a Half Men" airs Thursdays at 9 P.M. on CBS.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'