Mila Kunis to Guest Star on Ashton Kutcher's 'Two and a Half Men'
Mila Kunis will share screen with fiance Ashton Kutcher on "Two and a Half Men". CBS has announced that the "Ted" star is tapped to guest star on the long-running comedy series for an episode airing later this season.
Kunis will play Vivian, a young, beautiful, free-spirited world traveler who shows up on Walden's (Kutcher) doorstep. Walden feels an instant connection with her, convinced she's "the one." The problem is, Walden was about to propose to someone else.
This will mark the first on-screen reunion for the real-life couple, who previously co-starred on FOX's period sitcom "That '70s Show". Kunis and Kutcher, who have been dating for almost two years, were reported to have got engaged in February.
Kunis voices Meg Griffin on Seth MacFarlane-created animated comedy "Family Guy". Her big-screen credits include "Black Swan", "Friends with Benefits" and "Oz the Great and Powerful". She will next appear next to Channing Tatum in The Wachowskis' "Jupiter Ascending" and return to "Ted 2" in a small role.
"Two and a Half Men" airs Thursdays at 9 P.M. on CBS.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake