Mila Kunis to Guest Star on Ashton Kutcher's 'Two and a Half Men'
Mila Kunis will share screen with fiance Ashton Kutcher on "Two and a Half Men". CBS has announced that the "Ted" star is tapped to guest star on the long-running comedy series for an episode airing later this season.
Kunis will play Vivian, a young, beautiful, free-spirited world traveler who shows up on Walden's (Kutcher) doorstep. Walden feels an instant connection with her, convinced she's "the one." The problem is, Walden was about to propose to someone else.
This will mark the first on-screen reunion for the real-life couple, who previously co-starred on FOX's period sitcom "That '70s Show". Kunis and Kutcher, who have been dating for almost two years, were reported to have got engaged in February.
Kunis voices Meg Griffin on Seth MacFarlane-created animated comedy "Family Guy". Her big-screen credits include "Black Swan", "Friends with Benefits" and "Oz the Great and Powerful". She will next appear next to Channing Tatum in The Wachowskis' "Jupiter Ascending" and return to "Ted 2" in a small role.
"Two and a Half Men" airs Thursdays at 9 P.M. on CBS.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March