50 Cent Suggested P. Diddy and Rick Ross Are Gays in Instagram Pic
50 Cent took the risk of launching a big time war with 3 rap heavyweights when he suggested that they are gay couples. The "Get Rich or Die Tryin' " rapper posted photos of P. Diddy, former record executive Steve Stoute and Rick Ross in the position that he thought backed up the story.
One photo showed Diddy and Ross in an angle that made it look like they were kissing. The other photo showed pink-shirted Stoute putting his hand around pink-shirted Diddy. "I ain't saying nothing, but something ain't right. Lmao," he captioned the pics.
However, 50 Cent seemed to have thought the better of it. Shortly after posting the pics on Instagram on Sunday, March 2, he pulled them down.
50 has had a longtime beef with the three of them. Things got heated up between 50 and Stoute on Friday, February 28 at the courtside of Knicks game in Madison Square Gardens. They were photographed talking toe-to-toe with 50 pointing his finger towards Stoute's face.
Stoute has been making interviews in which he said 50 is no longer relevant in hip hop. "He hasn't had a hit in a really long time," Stoute told Hot 97's Angie Martinez. "He has not made anything musically that's changed anything in a very long time. I feel like he's always gearing up for something that never happens. Hopefully now that he's independent and there's no record company to blame, his aggressive content will get on the air."
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App