50 Cent Suggested P. Diddy and Rick Ross Are Gays in Instagram Pic
50 Cent took the risk of launching a big time war with 3 rap heavyweights when he suggested that they are gay couples. The "Get Rich or Die Tryin' " rapper posted photos of P. Diddy, former record executive Steve Stoute and Rick Ross in the position that he thought backed up the story.
One photo showed Diddy and Ross in an angle that made it look like they were kissing. The other photo showed pink-shirted Stoute putting his hand around pink-shirted Diddy. "I ain't saying nothing, but something ain't right. Lmao," he captioned the pics.
However, 50 Cent seemed to have thought the better of it. Shortly after posting the pics on Instagram on Sunday, March 2, he pulled them down.
50 has had a longtime beef with the three of them. Things got heated up between 50 and Stoute on Friday, February 28 at the courtside of Knicks game in Madison Square Gardens. They were photographed talking toe-to-toe with 50 pointing his finger towards Stoute's face.
Stoute has been making interviews in which he said 50 is no longer relevant in hip hop. "He hasn't had a hit in a really long time," Stoute told Hot 97's Angie Martinez. "He has not made anything musically that's changed anything in a very long time. I feel like he's always gearing up for something that never happens. Hopefully now that he's independent and there's no record company to blame, his aggressive content will get on the air."
More 50 Cent News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!