Idina Menzel Sings 'Let It Go' Using Classroom Instrument on 'Tonight Show'
Jimmy Fallon has hired Idina Menzel to sing her Oscar-winning song for the Monday, March 3 episode of his "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon". The TV host and the Broadway star were joined by The Roots to perform the track using classroom instruments.
Menzel belted out the song while playing her triangle. Fallon, who sat next to the 44-year-old star, played the wooden letter blocks and the snare drum. The members of the backing band, meanwhile, played various instruments including rainbow-colored xylophone and mini keyboard.
The adorable performance on the NBC show came just a day after the song featured in Disney's "Frozen (2013)" soundtrack was named the Best Original Song at the Academy Awards. It won over Pharrell Williams' "Happy", Karen O's "The Moon Song" and U2's "Ordinary Love".
During the Sunday, March 2 event hosted by Ellen DeGeneres, Menzel also delivered the first live TV performance of the track.
More Idina Menzel News
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!