Idina Menzel Sings 'Let It Go' Using Classroom Instrument on 'Tonight Show'
Jimmy Fallon has hired Idina Menzel to sing her Oscar-winning song for the Monday, March 3 episode of his "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon". The TV host and the Broadway star were joined by The Roots to perform the track using classroom instruments.
Menzel belted out the song while playing her triangle. Fallon, who sat next to the 44-year-old star, played the wooden letter blocks and the snare drum. The members of the backing band, meanwhile, played various instruments including rainbow-colored xylophone and mini keyboard.
The adorable performance on the NBC show came just a day after the song featured in Disney's "Frozen (2013)" soundtrack was named the Best Original Song at the Academy Awards. It won over Pharrell Williams' "Happy", Karen O's "The Moon Song" and U2's "Ordinary Love".
During the Sunday, March 2 event hosted by Ellen DeGeneres, Menzel also delivered the first live TV performance of the track.
More Idina Menzel News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked