Taylor Swift Obtains Restraining Order Against Alleged Stalker
An alleged stalker who allegedly has been bothering Taylor Swift since 2011 has been ordered to stay 100 yards away from the pop star and her family. According to a court document obtained by TMZ, the "Red" singer claimed that the man, Timothy Sweet, sent numerous messages to profess his love via letter, Twitter and e-mail.
"If anyone in Taylor Swift's family gets killed, it is not my fault," one of the messages allegedly read. In another message, Sweet claimed that Swift was his wife. "My wife, Taylor Swift (Sweet) and I live in Beverly Hills. I am in love with her. In conclusion, we treat each other with dignity and respect. I will carry a gun to protect her the rest of my life," he allegedly wrote.
The man allegedly added that he would kill anyone who were against their "marriage." Another message read, "Dearest Taylor, I'll kill any man who gets in the way of our marriage. Message to John Kerry, Secretary of State. Message from YOUR Presidential Candidate."
Swift was most recently seen at the Oscars party this weekend. The "I Knew You Were Trouble" singer was at the Weinstein party which took place at the Montage Beverly Hills Hotel on Saturday night and reportedly met her ex-boyfriend Harry Styles at the bash.
"People may think that Harry and Taylor are not speaking or are not friends, but that's very much not the case," a source told E! News. "They've stayed in touch and were speaking for a while [at the party]. People think they don't talk but they're friends and on good terms. There are no bad feelings between them whatsoever."
"He likes being in L.A. because it's easier for him to go out and go unnoticed than it is for him in London," the source added of the One Direction member. "He wants a serious girlfriend, but just can't find anyone he feels can deal with the life that he leads right now."
More Taylor Swift News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!