'American Idol' Results Show Moves to 9 P.M.
"American Idol" results show is going to air one hour later. FOX is moving the Thursday results show from 8 P.M. to 9 P.M. starting March 13, as part of a newly-annonced scheduling shift.
The adjustment is made as the network moves Greg Kinnear's low-rated legal drama "Rake" from Thursday to Friday, occupying "Bones" old slot at 8 P.M. The 12th season of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" will take over the Thursday, 8 P.M. timeslot, debuting on March 13.
"American Idol" results shows will later be reduced to a half hour beginning March 27. It will be followed by Christopher Meloni's new comedy "Surviving Jack" at 9:30/8:30c.
Kinnear's "Rake" got off to a soft start, debuting to 6.95 million viewers on January 23. The show gradually loses its viewers, with the latest episode drawing only 3.5 million viewers.
More American Idol News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy