'American Idol' Results Show Moves to 9 P.M.
"American Idol" results show is going to air one hour later. FOX is moving the Thursday results show from 8 P.M. to 9 P.M. starting March 13, as part of a newly-annonced scheduling shift.
The adjustment is made as the network moves Greg Kinnear's low-rated legal drama "Rake" from Thursday to Friday, occupying "Bones" old slot at 8 P.M. The 12th season of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" will take over the Thursday, 8 P.M. timeslot, debuting on March 13.
"American Idol" results shows will later be reduced to a half hour beginning March 27. It will be followed by Christopher Meloni's new comedy "Surviving Jack" at 9:30/8:30c.
Kinnear's "Rake" got off to a soft start, debuting to 6.95 million viewers on January 23. The show gradually loses its viewers, with the latest episode drawing only 3.5 million viewers.
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert