'American Idol' Results Show Moves to 9 P.M.
"American Idol" results show is going to air one hour later. FOX is moving the Thursday results show from 8 P.M. to 9 P.M. starting March 13, as part of a newly-annonced scheduling shift.
The adjustment is made as the network moves Greg Kinnear's low-rated legal drama "Rake" from Thursday to Friday, occupying "Bones" old slot at 8 P.M. The 12th season of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" will take over the Thursday, 8 P.M. timeslot, debuting on March 13.
"American Idol" results shows will later be reduced to a half hour beginning March 27. It will be followed by Christopher Meloni's new comedy "Surviving Jack" at 9:30/8:30c.
Kinnear's "Rake" got off to a soft start, debuting to 6.95 million viewers on January 23. The show gradually loses its viewers, with the latest episode drawing only 3.5 million viewers.
More American Idol News
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic