'American Idol' Results Show Moves to 9 P.M.
"American Idol" results show is going to air one hour later. FOX is moving the Thursday results show from 8 P.M. to 9 P.M. starting March 13, as part of a newly-annonced scheduling shift.
The adjustment is made as the network moves Greg Kinnear's low-rated legal drama "Rake" from Thursday to Friday, occupying "Bones" old slot at 8 P.M. The 12th season of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" will take over the Thursday, 8 P.M. timeslot, debuting on March 13.
"American Idol" results shows will later be reduced to a half hour beginning March 27. It will be followed by Christopher Meloni's new comedy "Surviving Jack" at 9:30/8:30c.
Kinnear's "Rake" got off to a soft start, debuting to 6.95 million viewers on January 23. The show gradually loses its viewers, with the latest episode drawing only 3.5 million viewers.
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!