'American Idol' Results Show Moves to 9 P.M.
"American Idol" results show is going to air one hour later. FOX is moving the Thursday results show from 8 P.M. to 9 P.M. starting March 13, as part of a newly-annonced scheduling shift.
The adjustment is made as the network moves Greg Kinnear's low-rated legal drama "Rake" from Thursday to Friday, occupying "Bones" old slot at 8 P.M. The 12th season of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" will take over the Thursday, 8 P.M. timeslot, debuting on March 13.
"American Idol" results shows will later be reduced to a half hour beginning March 27. It will be followed by Christopher Meloni's new comedy "Surviving Jack" at 9:30/8:30c.
Kinnear's "Rake" got off to a soft start, debuting to 6.95 million viewers on January 23. The show gradually loses its viewers, with the latest episode drawing only 3.5 million viewers.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard