Ariana Grande and Chris Brown's Collab May Be Called 'Don't Be Gone Too Long'
It has been reported that Ariana Grande is readying a new song with Chris Brown. Some new details about the collaboration recently emerged as Brown's celebrity barber posted a photo revealing that the track would probably be called "Don't Be Gone Too Long".
Grande and Brown first teased their collaboration by tweeting what might be the lyrics of their new project. The Nickelodeon star, who released her debut album "Yours Truly" last summer, then revealed to her fans that a new song that they hadn't heard would arrive later this month.
Last week, both Grande and Brown posted the same Instagram picture which was apparently taken during the rehearsal for the music video. In the black-and-white photo, the 20-year-old starlet is seen dancing with shirtless Breezy as they look into each other's eyes.
The forthcoming visuals is reportedly directed by Joseph Labisi, who has previously helmed Zendaya Coleman's "Replay" and Jason Derulo's "Stupid Love" clips.
"Don't Be Gone Too Long" will likely appear in Brown's highly-anticipated album "X", which is now expected to hit the stores on May 5.
More Ariana Grande News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says