Ariana Grande and Chris Brown's Collab May Be Called 'Don't Be Gone Too Long'
It has been reported that Ariana Grande is readying a new song with Chris Brown. Some new details about the collaboration recently emerged as Brown's celebrity barber posted a photo revealing that the track would probably be called "Don't Be Gone Too Long".
Grande and Brown first teased their collaboration by tweeting what might be the lyrics of their new project. The Nickelodeon star, who released her debut album "Yours Truly" last summer, then revealed to her fans that a new song that they hadn't heard would arrive later this month.
Last week, both Grande and Brown posted the same Instagram picture which was apparently taken during the rehearsal for the music video. In the black-and-white photo, the 20-year-old starlet is seen dancing with shirtless Breezy as they look into each other's eyes.
The forthcoming visuals is reportedly directed by Joseph Labisi, who has previously helmed Zendaya Coleman's "Replay" and Jason Derulo's "Stupid Love" clips.
"Don't Be Gone Too Long" will likely appear in Brown's highly-anticipated album "X", which is now expected to hit the stores on May 5.
More Ariana Grande News
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale