Ariana Grande and Chris Brown's Collab May Be Called 'Don't Be Gone Too Long'
It has been reported that Ariana Grande is readying a new song with Chris Brown. Some new details about the collaboration recently emerged as Brown's celebrity barber posted a photo revealing that the track would probably be called "Don't Be Gone Too Long".
Grande and Brown first teased their collaboration by tweeting what might be the lyrics of their new project. The Nickelodeon star, who released her debut album "Yours Truly" last summer, then revealed to her fans that a new song that they hadn't heard would arrive later this month.
Last week, both Grande and Brown posted the same Instagram picture which was apparently taken during the rehearsal for the music video. In the black-and-white photo, the 20-year-old starlet is seen dancing with shirtless Breezy as they look into each other's eyes.
The forthcoming visuals is reportedly directed by Joseph Labisi, who has previously helmed Zendaya Coleman's "Replay" and Jason Derulo's "Stupid Love" clips.
"Don't Be Gone Too Long" will likely appear in Brown's highly-anticipated album "X", which is now expected to hit the stores on May 5.
More Ariana Grande News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist