Ariana Grande and Chris Brown's Collab May Be Called 'Don't Be Gone Too Long'
It has been reported that Ariana Grande is readying a new song with Chris Brown. Some new details about the collaboration recently emerged as Brown's celebrity barber posted a photo revealing that the track would probably be called "Don't Be Gone Too Long".
Grande and Brown first teased their collaboration by tweeting what might be the lyrics of their new project. The Nickelodeon star, who released her debut album "Yours Truly" last summer, then revealed to her fans that a new song that they hadn't heard would arrive later this month.
Last week, both Grande and Brown posted the same Instagram picture which was apparently taken during the rehearsal for the music video. In the black-and-white photo, the 20-year-old starlet is seen dancing with shirtless Breezy as they look into each other's eyes.
The forthcoming visuals is reportedly directed by Joseph Labisi, who has previously helmed Zendaya Coleman's "Replay" and Jason Derulo's "Stupid Love" clips.
"Don't Be Gone Too Long" will likely appear in Brown's highly-anticipated album "X", which is now expected to hit the stores on May 5.
More Ariana Grande News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'