Ariana Grande and Chris Brown's Collab May Be Called 'Don't Be Gone Too Long'
It has been reported that Ariana Grande is readying a new song with Chris Brown. Some new details about the collaboration recently emerged as Brown's celebrity barber posted a photo revealing that the track would probably be called "Don't Be Gone Too Long".
Grande and Brown first teased their collaboration by tweeting what might be the lyrics of their new project. The Nickelodeon star, who released her debut album "Yours Truly" last summer, then revealed to her fans that a new song that they hadn't heard would arrive later this month.
Last week, both Grande and Brown posted the same Instagram picture which was apparently taken during the rehearsal for the music video. In the black-and-white photo, the 20-year-old starlet is seen dancing with shirtless Breezy as they look into each other's eyes.
The forthcoming visuals is reportedly directed by Joseph Labisi, who has previously helmed Zendaya Coleman's "Replay" and Jason Derulo's "Stupid Love" clips.
"Don't Be Gone Too Long" will likely appear in Brown's highly-anticipated album "X", which is now expected to hit the stores on May 5.
More Ariana Grande News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date