Scarlett Johansson's 'Avengers 2' Scenes to Get Fast-Tracked Following Pregnant Report
What's going to happen to Black Widow in "Avengers: Age of Ultron" now that Scarlett Johansson is having a bun in the oven? Rumor has it, the filming schedule will need a little bit of adjustment. "They're going to fast-track her scenes," a source tells E! News.
ScarJo, who will next be seen in "Captain America: The Winter Soldier", is reportedly around five months pregnant, which means Marvel won't have much time before she is expected to give birth this summer. The baby will be the actress' first child with her fiance, Romain Dauriac.
Directed by Joss Whedon, "Avengers 2" is scheduled for U.S. release on May 1, 2015. The story is still scarce, but James Spader has been tapped to play the main baddie Ultron, and Thomas Kretschmann is set to portray the secondary villain Baron Wolfgang von Strucker.
Producer Kevin Feige revealed the sequel would give more depth to ScarJo's character by exploring her backstory. "[Black] Widow's part in that is very big. We learn more about her past and learn more about where she came from and how she became in that film," he explained.
The filming has started in Johannesburg, South Africa, but the principal photography that involves the main actors won't kick off until later this year. Robert Downey Jr. will return as Iron Man, Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Chris Evans as Captain America, Mark Ruffalo as The Hulk, and Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye. Elizabeth Olsen is added as Scarlet Witch, and Aaron Johnson as Quicksilver.
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet