Scarlett Johansson's 'Avengers 2' Scenes to Get Fast-Tracked Following Pregnant Report
What's going to happen to Black Widow in "Avengers: Age of Ultron" now that Scarlett Johansson is having a bun in the oven? Rumor has it, the filming schedule will need a little bit of adjustment. "They're going to fast-track her scenes," a source tells E! News.
ScarJo, who will next be seen in "Captain America: The Winter Soldier", is reportedly around five months pregnant, which means Marvel won't have much time before she is expected to give birth this summer. The baby will be the actress' first child with her fiance, Romain Dauriac.
Directed by Joss Whedon, "Avengers 2" is scheduled for U.S. release on May 1, 2015. The story is still scarce, but James Spader has been tapped to play the main baddie Ultron, and Thomas Kretschmann is set to portray the secondary villain Baron Wolfgang von Strucker.
Producer Kevin Feige revealed the sequel would give more depth to ScarJo's character by exploring her backstory. "[Black] Widow's part in that is very big. We learn more about her past and learn more about where she came from and how she became in that film," he explained.
The filming has started in Johannesburg, South Africa, but the principal photography that involves the main actors won't kick off until later this year. Robert Downey Jr. will return as Iron Man, Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Chris Evans as Captain America, Mark Ruffalo as The Hulk, and Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye. Elizabeth Olsen is added as Scarlet Witch, and Aaron Johnson as Quicksilver.
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans