Chris Kattan Ordered to Attend AA Meetings Following DUI Arrest
Chris Kattan has been ordered to attend alcohol anonymous meetings after he was arrested and charged with driving under influence of drug last month. The former "Saturday Night Live" star attended a court meeting on Monday, March 3 where he pleaded not guilty to the charge. The judge then ordered him to attend the meetings twice a week as condition for his bail, TMZ reports. The site, however, mentions that alcohol was not involved in the accident.
Kattan talked to a videographer who caught up with him at an airport in L.A. before the Oscars. During the brief encounter, the actor said that he was taking medications following a back surgery.
Kattan was arrested on February 10 after he allegedly slammed his black 2011 Mercedes into a maintenance truck on the 101 Freeway in the San Fernando Valley. At that time, officials said that a woman called 911 to report that a "Mercedes was weaving all over the roadway at slow speeds." Thankfully, there was no one in the truck.
"Those concerned or just adding gossip: I'm fine, passed all tests, released without bail, have drivers license, cop offered to drive me home," Kattan explained his run-in with the law back then. "I just got back from a 15hr flight after touring out of the country. I was exhausted. The Police were so kind. I'm lucky nobody was hurt."
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit