Chris Kattan Ordered to Attend AA Meetings Following DUI Arrest
Chris Kattan has been ordered to attend alcohol anonymous meetings after he was arrested and charged with driving under influence of drug last month. The former "Saturday Night Live" star attended a court meeting on Monday, March 3 where he pleaded not guilty to the charge. The judge then ordered him to attend the meetings twice a week as condition for his bail, TMZ reports. The site, however, mentions that alcohol was not involved in the accident.
Kattan talked to a videographer who caught up with him at an airport in L.A. before the Oscars. During the brief encounter, the actor said that he was taking medications following a back surgery.
Kattan was arrested on February 10 after he allegedly slammed his black 2011 Mercedes into a maintenance truck on the 101 Freeway in the San Fernando Valley. At that time, officials said that a woman called 911 to report that a "Mercedes was weaving all over the roadway at slow speeds." Thankfully, there was no one in the truck.
"Those concerned or just adding gossip: I'm fine, passed all tests, released without bail, have drivers license, cop offered to drive me home," Kattan explained his run-in with the law back then. "I just got back from a 15hr flight after touring out of the country. I was exhausted. The Police were so kind. I'm lucky nobody was hurt."
More Chris Kattan News
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'
- Scott Disick Once Asked Kourtney to Marry Him With a Ring but They 'Never Spoke About It Again'
- Hailee Steinfeld Releases EDM-Tinged Song 'Most Girls' in Full
- New 'Gotham' Photo Sparks Speculation That Barbara Is Harley Quinn
- 'America's Got Talent' Books Laverne Cox as Guest Judge for Season 12