Chris Kattan Ordered to Attend AA Meetings Following DUI Arrest
Chris Kattan has been ordered to attend alcohol anonymous meetings after he was arrested and charged with driving under influence of drug last month. The former "Saturday Night Live" star attended a court meeting on Monday, March 3 where he pleaded not guilty to the charge. The judge then ordered him to attend the meetings twice a week as condition for his bail, TMZ reports. The site, however, mentions that alcohol was not involved in the accident.
Kattan talked to a videographer who caught up with him at an airport in L.A. before the Oscars. During the brief encounter, the actor said that he was taking medications following a back surgery.
Kattan was arrested on February 10 after he allegedly slammed his black 2011 Mercedes into a maintenance truck on the 101 Freeway in the San Fernando Valley. At that time, officials said that a woman called 911 to report that a "Mercedes was weaving all over the roadway at slow speeds." Thankfully, there was no one in the truck.
"Those concerned or just adding gossip: I'm fine, passed all tests, released without bail, have drivers license, cop offered to drive me home," Kattan explained his run-in with the law back then. "I just got back from a 15hr flight after touring out of the country. I was exhausted. The Police were so kind. I'm lucky nobody was hurt."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'