Robin Thicke Sings 'Let's Stay Together' at Show to Win Paula Patton Back
Robin Thicke will do anything to save his marriage to Paula Patton. The R&B singer was making a tour stop at the Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa in Atlantic City, New Jersey, on Sunday night, March 2 when he decided to woo back his estranged wife through song.
When Thicke took a break to interact with audience, a fan yelled, "I love Paula." The "Blurred Lines" singer, who was still wearing his wedding ring, then responded, "I do too," before singing a cover of Al Green's "Let's Stay Together".
Singing the classic love song isn't the only effort that Thicke has done to win Patton back. During a Fairfax concert last week, he dedicated a song to the 38-year-old actress whom he's been married to for nine years.
"For y'all that don't know me and my wife separated, but I'm trying to get my girl back. She's a good woman," he told the crowd before performing "Lost Without You", which he said was written for his wife.
Thicke and Patton announced their separation last week. In a joint statement, the two entertainers said that they "mutually" decided to split and promised to "love each other and be best friends" However, Thicke has declared multiple times that he hasn't given up on the "2 Guns" star.
- Watch the Leaked 'Avengers: Infinity War' Comic-Con Trailer
- Jared Leto Circling Lead Role in Sony's 'Bloodshot' Adaptation
- Rihanna and Cara Delevingne Go Braless at 'Valerian' Paris Premiere
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes