Scarlett Johansson Is 5-Month Pregnant With Fiance Romain Dauriac's Baby
Scarlett Johansson is going to be a mom. The 29-year-old actress is pregnant with fiance Romain Dauriac's baby and she is reportedly already five months along in the pregnancy.
The news came as a shock because she came to Cesar Film Awards in Paris on February 28 without the signs that she was pregnant. Wearing a blue jacket, she managed to conceal the baby bump while walking the red carpet with her French journalist beau.
Dauriac proposed to Johansson six months ago, presenting her with a vintage Art Deco ring. They went public with their relationship in November 2012 after she ended things up with Nate Taylor. She was previously married to actor Ryan Reynolds for three years.
"I'm very happy. He's my buddy," Johansson told People about Dauriac in January. Despite everything working out, the couple is in no rush to get married. "I'm not doing any wedding planning," she said during an appearance on "Good Morning America" on January 15.
She also told Daily Mail in December 2013 of her intention to start a family. "I would like to have my own family, that would be nice," she said. "They say it's never the right time and I am sure that's true, but I think you have to plan it like anything else."
She continued, "At some point it is something I look forward to. I am fortunate in that I have had a long career - 20 years - that has been very diverse. So, you know, picking a time to plan a family feels like something that I could do and not feel as though I was missing out."
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single