Scarlett Johansson Is 5-Month Pregnant With Fiance Romain Dauriac's Baby
Scarlett Johansson is going to be a mom. The 29-year-old actress is pregnant with fiance Romain Dauriac's baby and she is reportedly already five months along in the pregnancy.
The news came as a shock because she came to Cesar Film Awards in Paris on February 28 without the signs that she was pregnant. Wearing a blue jacket, she managed to conceal the baby bump while walking the red carpet with her French journalist beau.
Dauriac proposed to Johansson six months ago, presenting her with a vintage Art Deco ring. They went public with their relationship in November 2012 after she ended things up with Nate Taylor. She was previously married to actor Ryan Reynolds for three years.
"I'm very happy. He's my buddy," Johansson told People about Dauriac in January. Despite everything working out, the couple is in no rush to get married. "I'm not doing any wedding planning," she said during an appearance on "Good Morning America" on January 15.
She also told Daily Mail in December 2013 of her intention to start a family. "I would like to have my own family, that would be nice," she said. "They say it's never the right time and I am sure that's true, but I think you have to plan it like anything else."
She continued, "At some point it is something I look forward to. I am fortunate in that I have had a long career - 20 years - that has been very diverse. So, you know, picking a time to plan a family feels like something that I could do and not feel as though I was missing out."
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert