Little Mix Shows Off Their Athletic Side in 'Word Up' Music Video
Little Mix has just dropped the music video for "Word Up". Jesy Nelson, Perrie Edwards, Jade Thirlwall and Leigh-Anne Pinnock are featured hitting the gym and showing off their athletic side in the three-and-a-half-minute clip.
Donning their workout gears, the ladies break some sweat on the treadmill and exercise bikes. They play fitness instructors as they perform some stretches and dance energetically with some gym goers that include Olympic gymnast Louis Smith.
Other stars who make cameo appearances in the clip include former Spice Girls member Melanie C who joins the girls for a dance session, former "Strictly Come Dancing" judge Arlene Phillips, Olympic cyclist Victoria Pendleton and Radio 1 DJ Nick Grimshaw.
"Word Up" is originally performed by funk group Cameo. The cover version by Little Mix has been confirmed as a single for this year's Sport Relief, a sport charity event to raise money and awareness to people both in the U.K. and the world's poorest countries.
Previous Sport Relief singles include Spice Girls' "Mama", McFly's "Don't Stop Me Now", Leona Lewis' "Better in Time" and One Direction's "One Way or Another (Teenage Kicks)".
Little Mix released their second album "Salute" in the U.S. earlier this year. The former contestants of U.K.'s "The X Factor" are currently supporting Demi Lovato for the North American leg of her "Neon Lights" tour.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says