Lady GaGa Attends Elton John's Oscar Party
Lady GaGa had fun at the 22nd Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation Academy Awards Viewing Party which took place on Sunday, March 2. She opted for a strapless Versace dress, Brian Atwood shoes, and jewelry by Lorraine Schwartz at the event.
According to E! News, the Mother Monster arrived at the event at 7.30 P.M. David Furnish then took her to a table where the veteran singer and Donatella Versace sat. The "Applause" hitmaker greeted them as well as Jane Fonda who was also with them.
According to the site, GaGa and John were talking for a long time before Neil Patrick Harris approached them to say hello. The 27-year-old pop star reportedly also had a long chat with Versace. GaGa took some photos with people at her table as well as Kelly Osbourne before leaving at 9 P.M. The designer made a funny face while putting her hands around GaGa's neck, playfully strangling her.
In addition to the stars, other popular names such as Robert De Niro, Ed Sheeran, Chace Crawford, Ryan Kwanten, Heidi Klum and Ashley Greene reportedly were at the party. Britney Spears attended the event with boyfriend David Lucado.
GaGa also attended 2014 Vanity Fair Oscar Party which took place after the 2014 Academy Awards. She traded her Versace dress with another strapless dress. Her hair was styled loose. She previously attended the awards show as a guest.
More Lady GaGa News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes