Arctic Monkeys Debuts 'Arabella' Music Video
Arctic Monkeys has debuted the official music video for their newest single, "Arabella". Shot in black and white, the four-minute clip opens with a parental advisory warning before giving glimpses at the British four-piece performing the song in a room.
The performance footage intersperses with scenes of a wild house party and a group of young people riding motorbikes. Some girls are seen getting topless while some couples are making out and some others are drinking together.
"Arabella" is the fifth single off Arctic Monkeys' acclaimed latest album, "AM". The record won the British Album of the Year award at the BRITs, which was held in late February. When taking the stage to accept the trophy, band frontman Alex Turner delivered a speech that's now become famous.
"That rock and roll, eh? That rock and roll, it just won't go away," he said. "It might hibernate from time to time, sink back into the swap. I think the cyclical nature of the universe in which it exists demands that acquiesce to some of its rules. But it's always waiting there, just around the corner, ready to make its way back through the sludge and smash through the glass ceiling, looking better than ever. Yeah, that rock and roll, it seems like it's faded away sometimes, but it will never die. And there's nothing you can do about it."
Arctic Monkeys' "Arabella" music video
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival