Arctic Monkeys Debuts 'Arabella' Music Video
Arctic Monkeys has debuted the official music video for their newest single, "Arabella". Shot in black and white, the four-minute clip opens with a parental advisory warning before giving glimpses at the British four-piece performing the song in a room.
The performance footage intersperses with scenes of a wild house party and a group of young people riding motorbikes. Some girls are seen getting topless while some couples are making out and some others are drinking together.
"Arabella" is the fifth single off Arctic Monkeys' acclaimed latest album, "AM". The record won the British Album of the Year award at the BRITs, which was held in late February. When taking the stage to accept the trophy, band frontman Alex Turner delivered a speech that's now become famous.
"That rock and roll, eh? That rock and roll, it just won't go away," he said. "It might hibernate from time to time, sink back into the swap. I think the cyclical nature of the universe in which it exists demands that acquiesce to some of its rules. But it's always waiting there, just around the corner, ready to make its way back through the sludge and smash through the glass ceiling, looking better than ever. Yeah, that rock and roll, it seems like it's faded away sometimes, but it will never die. And there's nothing you can do about it."
Arctic Monkeys' "Arabella" music video
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7