Arctic Monkeys Debuts 'Arabella' Music Video
Arctic Monkeys has debuted the official music video for their newest single, "Arabella". Shot in black and white, the four-minute clip opens with a parental advisory warning before giving glimpses at the British four-piece performing the song in a room.
The performance footage intersperses with scenes of a wild house party and a group of young people riding motorbikes. Some girls are seen getting topless while some couples are making out and some others are drinking together.
"Arabella" is the fifth single off Arctic Monkeys' acclaimed latest album, "AM". The record won the British Album of the Year award at the BRITs, which was held in late February. When taking the stage to accept the trophy, band frontman Alex Turner delivered a speech that's now become famous.
"That rock and roll, eh? That rock and roll, it just won't go away," he said. "It might hibernate from time to time, sink back into the swap. I think the cyclical nature of the universe in which it exists demands that acquiesce to some of its rules. But it's always waiting there, just around the corner, ready to make its way back through the sludge and smash through the glass ceiling, looking better than ever. Yeah, that rock and roll, it seems like it's faded away sometimes, but it will never die. And there's nothing you can do about it."
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak