Arctic Monkeys Debuts 'Arabella' Music Video
Arctic Monkeys has debuted the official music video for their newest single, "Arabella". Shot in black and white, the four-minute clip opens with a parental advisory warning before giving glimpses at the British four-piece performing the song in a room.
The performance footage intersperses with scenes of a wild house party and a group of young people riding motorbikes. Some girls are seen getting topless while some couples are making out and some others are drinking together.
"Arabella" is the fifth single off Arctic Monkeys' acclaimed latest album, "AM". The record won the British Album of the Year award at the BRITs, which was held in late February. When taking the stage to accept the trophy, band frontman Alex Turner delivered a speech that's now become famous.
"That rock and roll, eh? That rock and roll, it just won't go away," he said. "It might hibernate from time to time, sink back into the swap. I think the cyclical nature of the universe in which it exists demands that acquiesce to some of its rules. But it's always waiting there, just around the corner, ready to make its way back through the sludge and smash through the glass ceiling, looking better than ever. Yeah, that rock and roll, it seems like it's faded away sometimes, but it will never die. And there's nothing you can do about it."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie