Brad Pitt Says He 'Cleaned Dog Poop' Before the Oscars
Brad Pitt collected Best Picture trophy for "12 Years a Slave" at the Oscars which took place at Hollywood's Dolby Theatre on Sunday, March 2. The actor, however, admitted that he started the Oscar day in a less-glamorous way.
Speaking to reporters at the backstage, Pitt shared that he had to clean up his bedroom that morning. "I cleaned up dog poop today," he said of how he prepared for the event, as quoted by New York Daily News. The actor/producer then went on talking about the film, saying, "I love this movie. It's a heroic story of a man in an inhumane situation trying to get back to his family."
"It's important that we understand our history, not for any kind of guilt, but so we can better understand who we were, so we can better understand who we are," he continued. "At the end of the day, we just hope this film remains a gentle reminder that we're all equal, we all want the same - we want dignity and opportunity for ourselves and our family. And that another's freedom is every bit as important as our own."
Pitt, who sat next to Angelina Jolie at the ceremony, was seen enjoying pizza which was shared by Ellen DeGeneres. He was also spotted kissing his "better, other-worldly half." Pitt then said of his plan after the show, "We're all going to go out together and just enjoy the time. It's been a long run. It's a very, very, very exciting moment for us."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says