'The Walking Dead' 4.13 Sneak Peeks: Foggy Battle
As most of the survivors are still on the road, Maggie, Sasha and Bob find themselves in danger in the next episode of "The Walking Dead". Sneak peeks for the said outing show the three in a battle against walkers in the midst of a dense fog.
Daryl and Beth are not safe either. A preview for the new episode hints that things go bad for them and Daryl tries to protect Beth by telling her to move back, but she insists that she's not going to leave him.
In "Alone" which will air Sunday, March 9 at 9 P.M. ET on AMC, one group finds a shelter, and a group has a realization about protection.
Meanwhile, in the latest episode which aired March 2, Daryl and Beth grew close as they opened up about their sorrow and Daryl shared about his past. Asked if this would lead to a romantic relationship between the two, actor Norman Reedus kept his lips sealed.
"I can't tell you if there's going to be a romantic thing; we're not allowed to talk about that stuff. But never say never!" he coyly said. "She's a cute girl in the zombie apocalypse and Daryl could do much worse."
Reedus, however, admitted that Beth helped turn Daryl into a better person. "I like seeing those two together," he dished on. "They're not characters who you'd normally see or partner up together. Being stuck with each other, this episode starts with Daryl in a dark place and he doesn't want to go on and he's growling at Beth the whole time."
"But it ends on positive note. Beth showed him something about himself. He struggles a lot of the time and he's got a chip on his shoulder; he doesn't think people like him. But Beth helps him shed some of his old demons and feel good about himself and the need to let those things go and move forward. That's a lot of what our show is about. He definitely has a soft spot for her forever. They've bonded during this journey."
"The Walking Dead" 4.13 preview:
"The Walking Dead" 4.13 clip:
More The Walking Dead News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'