Amanda Bynes Resurfaces on Twitter, Tells Fans 'I Love You'
Amanda Bynes has just sent her first tweet after months of break from the social media. The "Easy A" star sent a message on Saturday, March 1 to tell fans that she was doing well with daily life. "Hi everyone! I'm busy studying at @FIDM but I want to say I love you to my fans! Xoxo Amanda," she wrote.
Bynes apparently also has deleted her controversial tweets, removing posts in which she talked about plastic surgery or calling public figures "ugly." She additionally changed her profile photo with what appears to be her project at school and her bio simply reads, "Fashion Student."
A source at the Fashion Institute for Design and Merchandising told E! News in January that Bynes was "very nice, friendly and chatting with her classmates." The source continued saying that Bynes was "originally going to be a fashion design major but has now decided to pursue merchandise product development. She is enrolled part-time for the winter quarter."
The former child star's lawyer recently entered a no-contest plea to "wet reckless," which stemmed from a 2012 accident in which she crashed into a police car. The judge then sentenced her to three years of probation. She is also required to attend a 3-month alcohol education program and pay fines.
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'