Amanda Bynes Resurfaces on Twitter, Tells Fans 'I Love You'
Amanda Bynes has just sent her first tweet after months of break from the social media. The "Easy A" star sent a message on Saturday, March 1 to tell fans that she was doing well with daily life. "Hi everyone! I'm busy studying at @FIDM but I want to say I love you to my fans! Xoxo Amanda," she wrote.
Bynes apparently also has deleted her controversial tweets, removing posts in which she talked about plastic surgery or calling public figures "ugly." She additionally changed her profile photo with what appears to be her project at school and her bio simply reads, "Fashion Student."
A source at the Fashion Institute for Design and Merchandising told E! News in January that Bynes was "very nice, friendly and chatting with her classmates." The source continued saying that Bynes was "originally going to be a fashion design major but has now decided to pursue merchandise product development. She is enrolled part-time for the winter quarter."
The former child star's lawyer recently entered a no-contest plea to "wet reckless," which stemmed from a 2012 accident in which she crashed into a police car. The judge then sentenced her to three years of probation. She is also required to attend a 3-month alcohol education program and pay fines.
More Amanda Bynes News
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert