Amanda Bynes Resurfaces on Twitter, Tells Fans 'I Love You'
Amanda Bynes has just sent her first tweet after months of break from the social media. The "Easy A" star sent a message on Saturday, March 1 to tell fans that she was doing well with daily life. "Hi everyone! I'm busy studying at @FIDM but I want to say I love you to my fans! Xoxo Amanda," she wrote.
Bynes apparently also has deleted her controversial tweets, removing posts in which she talked about plastic surgery or calling public figures "ugly." She additionally changed her profile photo with what appears to be her project at school and her bio simply reads, "Fashion Student."
A source at the Fashion Institute for Design and Merchandising told E! News in January that Bynes was "very nice, friendly and chatting with her classmates." The source continued saying that Bynes was "originally going to be a fashion design major but has now decided to pursue merchandise product development. She is enrolled part-time for the winter quarter."
The former child star's lawyer recently entered a no-contest plea to "wet reckless," which stemmed from a 2012 accident in which she crashed into a police car. The judge then sentenced her to three years of probation. She is also required to attend a 3-month alcohol education program and pay fines.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March