Amanda Bynes Resurfaces on Twitter, Tells Fans 'I Love You'
Amanda Bynes has just sent her first tweet after months of break from the social media. The "Easy A" star sent a message on Saturday, March 1 to tell fans that she was doing well with daily life. "Hi everyone! I'm busy studying at @FIDM but I want to say I love you to my fans! Xoxo Amanda," she wrote.
Bynes apparently also has deleted her controversial tweets, removing posts in which she talked about plastic surgery or calling public figures "ugly." She additionally changed her profile photo with what appears to be her project at school and her bio simply reads, "Fashion Student."
A source at the Fashion Institute for Design and Merchandising told E! News in January that Bynes was "very nice, friendly and chatting with her classmates." The source continued saying that Bynes was "originally going to be a fashion design major but has now decided to pursue merchandise product development. She is enrolled part-time for the winter quarter."
The former child star's lawyer recently entered a no-contest plea to "wet reckless," which stemmed from a 2012 accident in which she crashed into a police car. The judge then sentenced her to three years of probation. She is also required to attend a 3-month alcohol education program and pay fines.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard