Julia Roberts Mistakenly Called 'Jessica Roberts' on Oscar's Red Carpet
Tyson Beckford made mistake while he was reporting from the red carpet event at the 2014 Academy Awards. Beckford, who was making live report for ABC, mistakenly called Julia Roberts "Jessica Roberts" while she was shown on the screen. Some people thought that he was confused because Jessica Biel's photo was shown next.
Besides the mishap, there were some epic photobombs by the stars which took place at the red carpet event. Jared Leto hilariously made appearance in the background when Ireland Baldwin was taking a photo with Kevin Spacey. The actor, who won Best Supporting Actor for his work in "Dallas Buyers Club" at the Sunday, March 2 event, made a funny face in the background. "Thanks for the photobomb @jaredleto ... #oscarselfie," Baldwin commented on the photo.
The daughter of Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger then took a selfie together with the jokester. "Hi @jaredleto #oscarselfie," she captioned the snap.
Another epic photobomb was made by Benedict Cumberbatch. The 37-year-old actor, who took part in "12 Years a Slave", "August: Osage County", "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug" and "Star Trek Into Darkness", jumped behind U2 as they took a group photo. He made a goofy face with hands raised.
More Julia Roberts News
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?
- Justin Bieber Sprains His Ankle After Basketball Game, Tells Fans Not to Worry