Julia Roberts Mistakenly Called 'Jessica Roberts' on Oscar's Red Carpet
Tyson Beckford made mistake while he was reporting from the red carpet event at the 2014 Academy Awards. Beckford, who was making live report for ABC, mistakenly called Julia Roberts "Jessica Roberts" while she was shown on the screen. Some people thought that he was confused because Jessica Biel's photo was shown next.
Besides the mishap, there were some epic photobombs by the stars which took place at the red carpet event. Jared Leto hilariously made appearance in the background when Ireland Baldwin was taking a photo with Kevin Spacey. The actor, who won Best Supporting Actor for his work in "Dallas Buyers Club" at the Sunday, March 2 event, made a funny face in the background. "Thanks for the photobomb @jaredleto ... #oscarselfie," Baldwin commented on the photo.
The daughter of Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger then took a selfie together with the jokester. "Hi @jaredleto #oscarselfie," she captioned the snap.
Another epic photobomb was made by Benedict Cumberbatch. The 37-year-old actor, who took part in "12 Years a Slave", "August: Osage County", "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug" and "Star Trek Into Darkness", jumped behind U2 as they took a group photo. He made a goofy face with hands raised.
More Julia Roberts News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered