Julia Roberts Mistakenly Called 'Jessica Roberts' on Oscar's Red Carpet
Tyson Beckford made mistake while he was reporting from the red carpet event at the 2014 Academy Awards. Beckford, who was making live report for ABC, mistakenly called Julia Roberts "Jessica Roberts" while she was shown on the screen. Some people thought that he was confused because Jessica Biel's photo was shown next.
Besides the mishap, there were some epic photobombs by the stars which took place at the red carpet event. Jared Leto hilariously made appearance in the background when Ireland Baldwin was taking a photo with Kevin Spacey. The actor, who won Best Supporting Actor for his work in "Dallas Buyers Club" at the Sunday, March 2 event, made a funny face in the background. "Thanks for the photobomb @jaredleto ... #oscarselfie," Baldwin commented on the photo.
The daughter of Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger then took a selfie together with the jokester. "Hi @jaredleto #oscarselfie," she captioned the snap.
Another epic photobomb was made by Benedict Cumberbatch. The 37-year-old actor, who took part in "12 Years a Slave", "August: Osage County", "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug" and "Star Trek Into Darkness", jumped behind U2 as they took a group photo. He made a goofy face with hands raised.
More Julia Roberts News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child