Julia Roberts Mistakenly Called 'Jessica Roberts' on Oscar's Red Carpet
Tyson Beckford made mistake while he was reporting from the red carpet event at the 2014 Academy Awards. Beckford, who was making live report for ABC, mistakenly called Julia Roberts "Jessica Roberts" while she was shown on the screen. Some people thought that he was confused because Jessica Biel's photo was shown next.
Besides the mishap, there were some epic photobombs by the stars which took place at the red carpet event. Jared Leto hilariously made appearance in the background when Ireland Baldwin was taking a photo with Kevin Spacey. The actor, who won Best Supporting Actor for his work in "Dallas Buyers Club" at the Sunday, March 2 event, made a funny face in the background. "Thanks for the photobomb @jaredleto ... #oscarselfie," Baldwin commented on the photo.
The daughter of Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger then took a selfie together with the jokester. "Hi @jaredleto #oscarselfie," she captioned the snap.
Another epic photobomb was made by Benedict Cumberbatch. The 37-year-old actor, who took part in "12 Years a Slave", "August: Osage County", "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug" and "Star Trek Into Darkness", jumped behind U2 as they took a group photo. He made a goofy face with hands raised.
More Julia Roberts News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip