Justin Bieber Celebrated 20th Birthday With Family
Justin Bieber reached the age of 20 on Saturday, March 1 and he chose to celebrate it with a low key party surrounded by his family. Justin's father Jeremy Bieber flew to the pop star's new home in Atlanta, Georgia with his other children, 5-year-old Jazmyn and 4-year-old Jaxon, for some family time.
"Happy Birthday son. Wow 20!" Jeremy, who reportedly just separated from his younger children's mother Erin Wagner, tweeted. Justin's mom Pattie Mallette, who split from Jeremy when Justin was 2, also tweeted, "Happy Birthday YOU KNOW WHO! I love you. Xoxo". Justin himself tweeted a smiley face. Earlier this week he wrote, "Bday week. wish the world would learn to believe in the goodness in people and be kind to one another. together we can change the world :)".
Bieber has also received numerous happy birthday wishes from his friends. Manager Scooter Braun tweeted, "Happy 20th birthday @justinbieber! See u soon! Been a pleasure to be a part of your journey. Love yah." Carly Rae Jepsen posted a photo of them together and tweeted, "Happy Birthday to YOU @justinbieber !!!" A friend named Johnny Shahidi posted a photo of Bieber blowing candles on his birthday cake.
Bieber will appear in court in Miami on Monday, March 3 to face charges for DUI, driving with an expired license and resisting arrest last month.
love you my little bro.. happy birthday pic.twitter.com/ms5V39dSLL— Johnny Shahidi (@john) March 1, 2014
More Justin Bieber News
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram