Justin Bieber Celebrated 20th Birthday With Family
Justin Bieber reached the age of 20 on Saturday, March 1 and he chose to celebrate it with a low key party surrounded by his family. Justin's father Jeremy Bieber flew to the pop star's new home in Atlanta, Georgia with his other children, 5-year-old Jazmyn and 4-year-old Jaxon, for some family time.
"Happy Birthday son. Wow 20!" Jeremy, who reportedly just separated from his younger children's mother Erin Wagner, tweeted. Justin's mom Pattie Mallette, who split from Jeremy when Justin was 2, also tweeted, "Happy Birthday YOU KNOW WHO! I love you. Xoxo". Justin himself tweeted a smiley face. Earlier this week he wrote, "Bday week. wish the world would learn to believe in the goodness in people and be kind to one another. together we can change the world :)".
Bieber has also received numerous happy birthday wishes from his friends. Manager Scooter Braun tweeted, "Happy 20th birthday @justinbieber! See u soon! Been a pleasure to be a part of your journey. Love yah." Carly Rae Jepsen posted a photo of them together and tweeted, "Happy Birthday to YOU @justinbieber !!!" A friend named Johnny Shahidi posted a photo of Bieber blowing candles on his birthday cake.
Bieber will appear in court in Miami on Monday, March 3 to face charges for DUI, driving with an expired license and resisting arrest last month.
love you my little bro.. happy birthday pic.twitter.com/ms5V39dSLL— Johnny Shahidi (@john) March 1, 2014
More Justin Bieber News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna