Gwen Stefani Gave Birth to Baby Boy Named Apollo
Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale are parents to another baby boy. The No Doubt singer gave birth to her third son with the former Bush rocker on Friday, February 28.
"Welcome Apollo Bowie Flynn Rossdale," Rossdale tweeted on Saturday, adding an explanation of the unusual name. "Bowie" is the maiden name of Rossdale's mother while "Flynn" is Stefani's mother's maiden name.
Stefani and Rossdale have been married for 11 years and are already parents to seven-year-old Kingston and five-year-old Zuma. She revealed in January that she was pregnant with another boy. Posting an image of her in blue T-shirt and crown, she wrote, "I was ready to hand over the crown. But I guess I am still queen of the house. #itsaboy #surroundedbyboys."
She was thrown a baby shower on February 8. Her celebrity friends such as Jessica Alba, Rachel Zoe, Nicole Richie, Kate Beckinsale and Chelsea Handler were in attendance.
More Gwen Stefani News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video