Gwen Stefani Gave Birth to Baby Boy Named Apollo
Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale are parents to another baby boy. The No Doubt singer gave birth to her third son with the former Bush rocker on Friday, February 28.
"Welcome Apollo Bowie Flynn Rossdale," Rossdale tweeted on Saturday, adding an explanation of the unusual name. "Bowie" is the maiden name of Rossdale's mother while "Flynn" is Stefani's mother's maiden name.
Stefani and Rossdale have been married for 11 years and are already parents to seven-year-old Kingston and five-year-old Zuma. She revealed in January that she was pregnant with another boy. Posting an image of her in blue T-shirt and crown, she wrote, "I was ready to hand over the crown. But I guess I am still queen of the house. #itsaboy #surroundedbyboys."
She was thrown a baby shower on February 8. Her celebrity friends such as Jessica Alba, Rachel Zoe, Nicole Richie, Kate Beckinsale and Chelsea Handler were in attendance.
More Gwen Stefani News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?