Gwen Stefani Gave Birth to Baby Boy Named Apollo
Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale are parents to another baby boy. The No Doubt singer gave birth to her third son with the former Bush rocker on Friday, February 28.
"Welcome Apollo Bowie Flynn Rossdale," Rossdale tweeted on Saturday, adding an explanation of the unusual name. "Bowie" is the maiden name of Rossdale's mother while "Flynn" is Stefani's mother's maiden name.
Stefani and Rossdale have been married for 11 years and are already parents to seven-year-old Kingston and five-year-old Zuma. She revealed in January that she was pregnant with another boy. Posting an image of her in blue T-shirt and crown, she wrote, "I was ready to hand over the crown. But I guess I am still queen of the house. #itsaboy #surroundedbyboys."
She was thrown a baby shower on February 8. Her celebrity friends such as Jessica Alba, Rachel Zoe, Nicole Richie, Kate Beckinsale and Chelsea Handler were in attendance.
More Gwen Stefani News
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings