Gwen Stefani Gave Birth to Baby Boy Named Apollo
Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale are parents to another baby boy. The No Doubt singer gave birth to her third son with the former Bush rocker on Friday, February 28.
"Welcome Apollo Bowie Flynn Rossdale," Rossdale tweeted on Saturday, adding an explanation of the unusual name. "Bowie" is the maiden name of Rossdale's mother while "Flynn" is Stefani's mother's maiden name.
Stefani and Rossdale have been married for 11 years and are already parents to seven-year-old Kingston and five-year-old Zuma. She revealed in January that she was pregnant with another boy. Posting an image of her in blue T-shirt and crown, she wrote, "I was ready to hand over the crown. But I guess I am still queen of the house. #itsaboy #surroundedbyboys."
She was thrown a baby shower on February 8. Her celebrity friends such as Jessica Alba, Rachel Zoe, Nicole Richie, Kate Beckinsale and Chelsea Handler were in attendance.
More Gwen Stefani News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off