Gwen Stefani Gave Birth to Baby Boy Named Apollo
Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale are parents to another baby boy. The No Doubt singer gave birth to her third son with the former Bush rocker on Friday, February 28.
"Welcome Apollo Bowie Flynn Rossdale," Rossdale tweeted on Saturday, adding an explanation of the unusual name. "Bowie" is the maiden name of Rossdale's mother while "Flynn" is Stefani's mother's maiden name.
Stefani and Rossdale have been married for 11 years and are already parents to seven-year-old Kingston and five-year-old Zuma. She revealed in January that she was pregnant with another boy. Posting an image of her in blue T-shirt and crown, she wrote, "I was ready to hand over the crown. But I guess I am still queen of the house. #itsaboy #surroundedbyboys."
She was thrown a baby shower on February 8. Her celebrity friends such as Jessica Alba, Rachel Zoe, Nicole Richie, Kate Beckinsale and Chelsea Handler were in attendance.
More Gwen Stefani News
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says