Miley Cyrus Jokes About Liam Hemsworth Engagement During Concert
Miley Cyrus poked fun at her broken engagement to Liam Hemsworth during her "Bangerz" concert in Phoenix, AZ on Thursday, February 27. Cyrus' fan Matt Peterson, who previously asked her to be his prom date, was at the concert and she invited him to go onstage.
Cyrus then serenaded him with "Adore You". At one point, Peterson got down on one knee and presented her with a corsage. "I was in this position once before and it didn't work out too well the last time a guy got on one knee for me. Hopefully this will be better," she said.
Peterson excitedly shared some photos with Cyrus on Twitter. "I can never thank you enough," he told the 21-year-old star in one post. "Thank you for a prom night i i will never forget =]," she replied.
Peterson made headlines earlier this year when he stripped down and asked his favorite singer to be his prom date in a video. The "Wrecking Ball" hitmaker responded to his request via Twitter on February 8. "Dear Matt Peterson, I don't think I'll be able to make it to prom BUT why don't you come to my AZ show & hang w me? Don't forget a corsage," she tweeted back then.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby