Paula Patton Posts Cryptic Message After Robin Thicke Split
Paula Patton seemingly addresses her separation from Robin Thicke in her latest Instagram post. The mother of one has uploaded a photo which reads, "Everything happens for a reason. If you love something let it go, if it comes back it's yours, if it doesn't, it never was, and it's not meant to be."
The "Baggage Claim" actress and her singer husband released a joint statement on Monday, February 24, saying that they "mutually" decided to separate after nine years of marriage. "We will always love each other and be best friends," the statement read.
Only three days after announcing the separation, the R&B singer told a TMZ videographer that he was trying to save his marriage. When approached at a Washington D.C. airport, Thicke said, "I'm just trying to get her back." He additionally dedicated a song called "Lost Without You" for Patton during his concert in Fairfax, Va. "For y'all that don't know - me and my wife separated, but I'm trying to get my girl back," he told the crowd. "She's a good woman."
In other news, a colleague who recently played with Thicke told FOX411 that he did not think the couple would split. According to DJ Joe Bermudez, Thicke and Patton "looked really happy. I would never have guessed that this was coming." He added, "A lot of people blame the 'Blurred Lines' video for their split but I don't see it. I feel like this is out of the blue. They looked very much in love to me."
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months