'Veronica Mars' New Sneak Peek Offers First 2 Minutes of Opening Scene
The first two minutes of "Veronica Mars" movie arrives online, two weeks before it hits theaters across the country. It features a voiceover from Kristen Bell's character as she recounts her life back in her hometown of Neptune while she was in high school.
"A teenaged private eye. Trust me, I know how dumb that sounds," she says as footage from the original TV series plays. "But it's not like I found a decoder at the bottom of a cereal box and thought, 'That sounds like fun.' I wish. That would have been adorable."
The former high school detective now has a new life in the Big Apple. She is on her way to become a high-powered New York attorney and is living a happy life with her new beau Piz, but an unexpected call forces her to come back home and meet her old friends & enemies.
Jason Dohring returns as Veronica's ex, while Chris Lowell plays her new beau. One of the most successful Kickstarter projects with $5.7 million collected from the online fundraising, the adaptation of neo-noir mystery drama series of the same name is set to make its way out in the United States on March 14.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism