'Veronica Mars' New Sneak Peek Offers First 2 Minutes of Opening Scene
The first two minutes of "Veronica Mars" movie arrives online, two weeks before it hits theaters across the country. It features a voiceover from Kristen Bell's character as she recounts her life back in her hometown of Neptune while she was in high school.
"A teenaged private eye. Trust me, I know how dumb that sounds," she says as footage from the original TV series plays. "But it's not like I found a decoder at the bottom of a cereal box and thought, 'That sounds like fun.' I wish. That would have been adorable."
The former high school detective now has a new life in the Big Apple. She is on her way to become a high-powered New York attorney and is living a happy life with her new beau Piz, but an unexpected call forces her to come back home and meet her old friends & enemies.
Jason Dohring returns as Veronica's ex, while Chris Lowell plays her new beau. One of the most successful Kickstarter projects with $5.7 million collected from the online fundraising, the adaptation of neo-noir mystery drama series of the same name is set to make its way out in the United States on March 14.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival