'How I Met Your Mother' On-Set Photo Teases Series Finale
A sneak peek at "How I Met Your Mother" series finale has been shared in form of a behind-the-scenes photo. The picture was taken on the last day Neil Patrick Harris filmed his scene on the long-running sitcom.
In the image, the actor is being applauded by the show's crew after he filmed his final scene. He's seen ditching Barney's classic suits in favor of a casual outfit consisting of a pink shirt and white short shorts. It's unclear if the scene is a flashback or a flash forward.
Filming on the series finale of "HIMYM" officially wrapped up on Friday, February 28. "That's a wrap. #HIMYM #grateful," co-creator Craig Thomas wrote in one of his Twitter posts that day, before adding, "Off to one last drink for the cast and crew at Maclaren's Pub. Thanks to all the fans from the bottom of my heart. #HIMYM."
Lead actor Josh Radnor also posted a sentimental tweet which read, "It was raining the day I auditioned for HIMYM. It's raining the day I finish. English majors, what does this mean?!" Alyson Hannigan added on her own official Twitter account, "I am officially wrapped from How I Met Your Mother!!! It has been a true pleasure to be a part of this family. Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!"
Harris, meanwhile, shot his last scene on Thursday as Thomas informed to fans, "Cheers to @ActuallyNPH - just shot his last #HIMYM scene...he is a writer's dream come true - what a legendary ride." Jason Segel wrapped his stint as the Marshall depicter a week before. "Jason Segel's last #HIMYM scene tonight. It has been an honor to work with a man so talented and kind. We are lucky," Thomas tweeted on February 21.
Meanwhile, the final scene of the show was filmed February 20. Thomas shared, "Today we also shot what will be the final scene of #HIMYM. (Weird to do that on day 3 of a 6-day shoot! Hard to process!)"
"HIMYM" series finale is set to air Monday, March 31 on CBS with a special one-hour episode.
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO