Lea Michele: Cory Monteith and I Talked About Kids and Growing Old Before His Death
Lea Michele opens up about conversations she had with boyfriend Cory Monteith before he passed away last year. The "Glee" star graces the cover of Glamour U.K.'s April issue, wearing an orange dress. In an interview for the spread, Michele shares that she talked about many topics with her late boyfriend, including their physical appearances when they get old.
"We talked about a lot of things," she tells the magazine. "We talked about children and what we would look like when we grew old and who would be fat and how we would stay thin. We talked about where we wanted to go and what we wanted to do. We were done. We were it. When you're at that place in your life with someone, you talk about everything. But today I feel like I was given the best part of Cory and I'm thankful for that."
"I lost my grandfather a couple of years ago and I always feel that he's watching over me. I feel the exact same way about Cory. Every day when I go running, I feel like he's pushing me to run harder," she adds.
The 27-year-old star is currently promoting her debut album "Louder". The record, which will be released on March 4, features a tribute song for Monteith, "If You Say So". "It's about my last conversation that I had with him," she tells Seventeen magazine. "I spoke to a woman who lost her son, and she mentioned how grateful she was that the last words she said to her son before he died were, 'I love you.' Mine were that as well. [The song] is just about that."
More Lea Michele News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent