Vincent D'Onofrio Joins 'Jurassic World' as Villain
"Jurassic World" has cast its villain. Vincent D'Onofrio ("Escape Plan") is tapped to play the main baddie in the fourth installment of "Jurassic Park" movie franchise. Indian star Irrfan Khan ("Life of Pi") is also added to the cast ensemble.
According to a scoop from The Warp, Khan is set to play Patel, the billionaire owner of a new Jurassic Park. D'Onofrio's character, meanwhile, is the CFO of the Patel Corporation who projects the image of a normal family man to mask a hidden edge.
The new movie will star Bryce Dallas Howard as a smart corporate scientist, and Ty Simpkins & Nick Robinson as her nephews. Chris Pratt, meanwhile, is attached to play the male lead role, a rugged ex-military man. Directed by Colin Trevorrow, it's due June 12, 2015.
Though the plot is still under wraps, the "Safety Not Guaranteed" helmer assured fans that it would not be a reboot to the 1993 classic. "This is a new sci-fi terror adventure set 22 years after the horrific events of Jurassic Park," he once said.
More Jurassic World News
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed