Vincent D'Onofrio Joins 'Jurassic World' as Villain
"Jurassic World" has cast its villain. Vincent D'Onofrio ("Escape Plan") is tapped to play the main baddie in the fourth installment of "Jurassic Park" movie franchise. Indian star Irrfan Khan ("Life of Pi") is also added to the cast ensemble.
According to a scoop from The Warp, Khan is set to play Patel, the billionaire owner of a new Jurassic Park. D'Onofrio's character, meanwhile, is the CFO of the Patel Corporation who projects the image of a normal family man to mask a hidden edge.
The new movie will star Bryce Dallas Howard as a smart corporate scientist, and Ty Simpkins & Nick Robinson as her nephews. Chris Pratt, meanwhile, is attached to play the male lead role, a rugged ex-military man. Directed by Colin Trevorrow, it's due June 12, 2015.
Though the plot is still under wraps, the "Safety Not Guaranteed" helmer assured fans that it would not be a reboot to the 1993 classic. "This is a new sci-fi terror adventure set 22 years after the horrific events of Jurassic Park," he once said.
More Jurassic World News
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'