Report: Mary-Kate Olsen Engaged to Olivier Sarkozy
It looks like Mary-Kate Olsen is going to be the first twin to walk down the aisle. The fashionista is engaged to boyfriend Olivier Sarkozy who is 17 years old her senior.
Mary-Kate has been dating the French banker and half brother of former French president Nicolas Sarkozy, for two years. They stepped out as a couple for the first time in 2012 and have attended various basketball games in New York City. They shared a house in Lower East Side.
According to Us Weekly, Sarkozy finally popped the question to the 27-year-old former child star. This would be her first marriage and his second. He was previously married to Charlotte Bernard and has two kids, 12-year-old Julien and 10-year-old Margo, with her. He divorced her in 2010 after thirteen years of marriage.
Mary-Kate's younger sister Elizabeth Olsen revealed in an interview with Andy Cohen during an episode of "Watch What Happens Live" that the couple had been vacationing during her birthday week. When asked about which is her favorite sister, Elizabeth said "Ashley," adding, "But I don't hold grudges against Mary-Kate forgetting mine. She was out of town. Mary-Kate is literally going to come home from her vacation and shoot me that I said that."
Mary-Kate and Olivier actually sparked an engagement rumor late last year when she was spotted shopping for a ring at Neil Lane stores.
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week