Report: Mary-Kate Olsen Engaged to Olivier Sarkozy
It looks like Mary-Kate Olsen is going to be the first twin to walk down the aisle. The fashionista is engaged to boyfriend Olivier Sarkozy who is 17 years old her senior.
Mary-Kate has been dating the French banker and half brother of former French president Nicolas Sarkozy, for two years. They stepped out as a couple for the first time in 2012 and have attended various basketball games in New York City. They shared a house in Lower East Side.
According to Us Weekly, Sarkozy finally popped the question to the 27-year-old former child star. This would be her first marriage and his second. He was previously married to Charlotte Bernard and has two kids, 12-year-old Julien and 10-year-old Margo, with her. He divorced her in 2010 after thirteen years of marriage.
Mary-Kate's younger sister Elizabeth Olsen revealed in an interview with Andy Cohen during an episode of "Watch What Happens Live" that the couple had been vacationing during her birthday week. When asked about which is her favorite sister, Elizabeth said "Ashley," adding, "But I don't hold grudges against Mary-Kate forgetting mine. She was out of town. Mary-Kate is literally going to come home from her vacation and shoot me that I said that."
Mary-Kate and Olivier actually sparked an engagement rumor late last year when she was spotted shopping for a ring at Neil Lane stores.
More Mary-Kate Olsen News
- New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Includes First Look at 'The Punisher'
- Kanye West Plans to Respond to Jay-Z's Diss on '4:44' on New Album
- Jigsaw Is Back to Claim New Victims in Gruesome First Trailer
- 'The Affair': Ruth Wilson's Body Double Sues Showtime After Fired for Reporting Sexual Harassment
- Tyga Says He Warned Rob Kardashian About Blac Chyna's Game
- Lily Collins Locks Lips With High School Classmate During Romantic Italy Vacation
- 'Game of Thrones' Creators Defend 'Confederate' After Backlash Over Slavery Theme
- Kim Kardashian Is Basically Topless in Her Ripped Netted Outfit