George Lopez Explains Arrest for Public Intoxication
George Lopez has spoken up about his arrest for public intoxication. The comedian passed out on the floor of a casino in Canada shortly after his performance on Thursday, February 27.
"Tied one on last night. Not feeling great this morning," he explained in a statement to People. "I was trying to sleep it off, unfortunately, it was on the casino floor."
TMZ was first to report that the TV show host had a little too much fun at the Caesars Windsor Hotel and Casino. Caesars alerted the police and put him in custody to sober up before releasing him.
A spokesperson for Windsor Police confirmed the incident to People, "We can confirm that at 11:25 P.M. Windsor police officers received custody of a male from the OPP Casino Enforcement Unit. The male was subsequently released with no charges."
Lopez is due to take the stage at the casino again on Friday, February 28.
George Lopez passed out at the casino last night! pic.twitter.com/W0YqsEdjVW— Chad Maura (@ChadMaura) February 28, 2014
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too