Anne Hathaway Wax Figure Unveiled by Madame Tussauds
A wax figure which is modeled after Anne Hathaway has been unveiled by Madame Tussauds. The ceremony took place on Thursday, February 27 at the TCL Chinese Theatre in Hollywood. The life-like figure reportedly was made by 20 artists and they needed three months to finish the work, which was made with a $300,000 budget.
The art work, especially the smile, looks similar to the real person. The wax figure is styled wearing an elegant-looking black dress. It has long hair which is pinned back. The wax statue also wears sparkling jewelry and holds a matching clutch.
Hathaway is expected to attend the 86th Annual Academy Awards which will take place on March 2 at the Dolby Theatre at Hollywood & Highland Center. She previously was announced as a presenter, joining other stars such as Angelina Jolie, Anna Kendrick, Benedict Cumberbatch, Bill Murray and Brad Pitt.
The "Les Miserables" actress was most recently seen at the Diane Von Furstenberg's Luncheon to honor female nominees at the 2014 Academy Awards. Wearing a Diane Von Furstenberg top and pants, she hosted the event alongside the designer and writer Willow Bay.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers