Anne Hathaway Wax Figure Unveiled by Madame Tussauds
A wax figure which is modeled after Anne Hathaway has been unveiled by Madame Tussauds. The ceremony took place on Thursday, February 27 at the TCL Chinese Theatre in Hollywood. The life-like figure reportedly was made by 20 artists and they needed three months to finish the work, which was made with a $300,000 budget.
The art work, especially the smile, looks similar to the real person. The wax figure is styled wearing an elegant-looking black dress. It has long hair which is pinned back. The wax statue also wears sparkling jewelry and holds a matching clutch.
Hathaway is expected to attend the 86th Annual Academy Awards which will take place on March 2 at the Dolby Theatre at Hollywood & Highland Center. She previously was announced as a presenter, joining other stars such as Angelina Jolie, Anna Kendrick, Benedict Cumberbatch, Bill Murray and Brad Pitt.
The "Les Miserables" actress was most recently seen at the Diane Von Furstenberg's Luncheon to honor female nominees at the 2014 Academy Awards. Wearing a Diane Von Furstenberg top and pants, she hosted the event alongside the designer and writer Willow Bay.
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Photo Confirms James Franco's Casting
- Beyonce and Jay-Z 'Are in the Best Place in Their Marriage'