Rebecca Ferguson 'Fine' After Collapsing During Live TV Performance
Rebecca Ferguson made fans worry when she collapsed during a live performance on ITV's "Loose Women" on Thursday, February 27. The singer was singing her new single "All I've Got" when she suddenly fell on the floor.
The members of her backing band rushed to the stage to help the 27-year-old entertainer. A spokesperson for "Loose Women" told British media, "Rebecca became unwell during her performance on the show today. She was seen by a nurse at the studios and is fine now."
Ferguson later took to Twitter to tell her fans that she was fine. "I am feeling much better will rest today so sorry to worry everybody I fought through that song but at the end had nothing left love yas xxx," she wrote.
Ferguson, who rose to prominence after finishing second on U.K.'s "The X Factor" in 2010, appeared on the TV show to promote the new single that will be released on March 2. In December, she released her latest album, "Freedom".
More Rebecca Ferguson News
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It