Rebecca Ferguson 'Fine' After Collapsing During Live TV Performance
Rebecca Ferguson made fans worry when she collapsed during a live performance on ITV's "Loose Women" on Thursday, February 27. The singer was singing her new single "All I've Got" when she suddenly fell on the floor.
The members of her backing band rushed to the stage to help the 27-year-old entertainer. A spokesperson for "Loose Women" told British media, "Rebecca became unwell during her performance on the show today. She was seen by a nurse at the studios and is fine now."
Ferguson later took to Twitter to tell her fans that she was fine. "I am feeling much better will rest today so sorry to worry everybody I fought through that song but at the end had nothing left love yas xxx," she wrote.
Ferguson, who rose to prominence after finishing second on U.K.'s "The X Factor" in 2010, appeared on the TV show to promote the new single that will be released on March 2. In December, she released her latest album, "Freedom".
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!