Rebecca Ferguson 'Fine' After Collapsing During Live TV Performance
Rebecca Ferguson made fans worry when she collapsed during a live performance on ITV's "Loose Women" on Thursday, February 27. The singer was singing her new single "All I've Got" when she suddenly fell on the floor.
The members of her backing band rushed to the stage to help the 27-year-old entertainer. A spokesperson for "Loose Women" told British media, "Rebecca became unwell during her performance on the show today. She was seen by a nurse at the studios and is fine now."
Ferguson later took to Twitter to tell her fans that she was fine. "I am feeling much better will rest today so sorry to worry everybody I fought through that song but at the end had nothing left love yas xxx," she wrote.
Ferguson, who rose to prominence after finishing second on U.K.'s "The X Factor" in 2010, appeared on the TV show to promote the new single that will be released on March 2. In December, she released her latest album, "Freedom".
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce