Rebecca Ferguson 'Fine' After Collapsing During Live TV Performance
Rebecca Ferguson made fans worry when she collapsed during a live performance on ITV's "Loose Women" on Thursday, February 27. The singer was singing her new single "All I've Got" when she suddenly fell on the floor.
The members of her backing band rushed to the stage to help the 27-year-old entertainer. A spokesperson for "Loose Women" told British media, "Rebecca became unwell during her performance on the show today. She was seen by a nurse at the studios and is fine now."
Ferguson later took to Twitter to tell her fans that she was fine. "I am feeling much better will rest today so sorry to worry everybody I fought through that song but at the end had nothing left love yas xxx," she wrote.
Ferguson, who rose to prominence after finishing second on U.K.'s "The X Factor" in 2010, appeared on the TV show to promote the new single that will be released on March 2. In December, she released her latest album, "Freedom".
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones