Rebecca Ferguson 'Fine' After Collapsing During Live TV Performance
Rebecca Ferguson made fans worry when she collapsed during a live performance on ITV's "Loose Women" on Thursday, February 27. The singer was singing her new single "All I've Got" when she suddenly fell on the floor.
The members of her backing band rushed to the stage to help the 27-year-old entertainer. A spokesperson for "Loose Women" told British media, "Rebecca became unwell during her performance on the show today. She was seen by a nurse at the studios and is fine now."
Ferguson later took to Twitter to tell her fans that she was fine. "I am feeling much better will rest today so sorry to worry everybody I fought through that song but at the end had nothing left love yas xxx," she wrote.
Ferguson, who rose to prominence after finishing second on U.K.'s "The X Factor" in 2010, appeared on the TV show to promote the new single that will be released on March 2. In December, she released her latest album, "Freedom".
More Rebecca Ferguson News
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?