Robin Thicke Dedicates 'Lost Without You' to Wife Paula Patton During Virginia Concert
Robin Thicke wants the world to know that he's lost without Paula Patton. During the first concert since announcing his split from his wife, the R&B crooner dedicated a song called "Lost Without You" for the "2 Guns" actress.
"For y'all that don't know me and my wife separated, but I'm trying to get my girl back," the 36-year-old entertainer told the crowd at his Thursday, February 27 show in Fairfax, Virginia. "She's a good woman."
He went on telling fans that he wrote the song for Patton before singing it while dressing in a black suit and sporting his wedding ring.
Thicke and Patton "mutually" decided to call it quits after 9 years of marriage. The parents to 3-year-old Julian Fuego announced their split on Monday, February 24, saying in a statement that they would "always love each other and be best friends."
However, Thicke clearly hasn't given up on the woman with whom he's been in love with since high school. When he caught up with a TMZ videographer at an airport in Washington D.C. hours before the concert, the "Blurred Lines" hitmaker said, "I'm just trying to get her back."
More Robin Thicke News
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video