Kate Moss Poses Naked for Magazine Cover, Paris Hilton Flashes Nipple in V Magazine
Kate Moss graces the cover of French magazine Lui in her birthday suit. The magazine shared the cover photo in a Twitter post on Thursday, February 27. The sexy snap shows the 40-year-old supermodel sitting on an apparent director's chair with her back facing the camera. Her legs are spread apart and her long hair falls on her back. Famed photographer Terry Richardson took the photo.
According to Metro News France (via Daily Mail), the magazine cover will fold out into three parts with different images. One photo shows her face onwards, another snap will show her posing with her legs in the air and the other image is the one that is previewed on the magazine's Twitter.
Moss is not the only one who recently posed for sexy photos for magazine. Paris Hilton flashes her nipple in sheer bra while posing for V magazine. In a photo, the hotel heiress can be seen wearing a transparent bra and posing with a disco ball which is placed between her legs. She wears gloves and a hat while giving a seductive stare to the camera.
"I don't consider myself a DJ. I am a businesswoman, and this is just a small part of what I do. I love music and I love partying, so it's a fun job for me," she tells the magazine of her DJ gigs, as reported by E! News. "Dance music can instantly make people happy, which is such a powerful thing. I have been going to raves since I was 15 and have always had a love for this music."
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does